Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes is the only game to...

#21
I find it funny how prot and gele drop gear for 200's too yet only 215+ can reach the area. In all honesty if the tiers for anything below 215 were removed (mighty majestic and maybe royal) it would fix a great deal of issues regarding this whole topic about not being able to advance in the game due to necessity of stronger gear.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger


Image


._.

Re: Celtic Heroes is the only game to...

#22
Aeslyn wrote:For the sake of the Muldar or whoever at OTM is reading this and may respond, we are huge proponents of level lock. Avalon are not casual players, and as their competition, we need every "advantage" that we can continue to get. Before considering removing it, I would like to point out that the OP (much like many endgame players) has approximately five leveled toons specifically for the different level tiers of raid bosses. All are optimized for their individual lock battle roles. Where is the disadvantage or penalization in that? Certainly the OP is not suggesting that full DG armor and Gele weapons should give an advantage in dps for raid bosses that he has clearly progressed beyond? I understand the desire for Godly and Void items and their continued worth, but the OP has also publicly stated in game that he doesn't care about the drops when it comes to Hrung, Mordy, etc. as well. Level lock is debatable as an advantage as it is because of role specific toons, but please don't remove it. I applaud and support the notion by which it was created. The game is nothing but camping and lock battles at the Snorri to Proteus range of levels. Bringing in a toon with DG armor and a Gele weapon to Hrung without any damage offset would be a complete shut out.

Clan politics aside, the OP wants a better game experience through gear and items received. I've been playing since 2012, and I would like to kill Gelebron too. I work for it, I camp, and help support others who have the same goal. Together with my clan mates, we will do what is necessary and expected of players to reach that point in the game eventually. Removing level lock and deleting the damage offset due to a high level (and that achieved gear) will just serve to discourage future player progression the way the game is currently set up.

I do hope that OTM introduces better items at the Gelebron level. I do not want the game to be pointless for any player. Players that are killing Gelebron truly shouldn't have to be concerned about items more than 20 levels less than their current capability. However, I also hope OTM continues to balance out any improvements to weapons, armor, and items. If you give better Gelebron items to the endgame players, why not also make them ineffective only against specific lower level raids? If players are satisfied with new, exciting items that they have been asking for would it really matter that you couldn't use those items specifically against Necro, Mordi, or Hrung? This game should be linear in the sense that you shouldn't be active in levels of the game that you have already mastered.

Aeslyn
Havoc


Your acting as if Avalon is the only clan that levels toons to be appropriate for certain bosses, which we are clearly not and I do never recall saying that I don't care about drops. Someone who says they don't care about drops is lying.

My clan and I have worked hard for what we got and lvl lock makes this hard work look like nothing.

You need every advantage you can get? May as well get otm to spoonfeed you some drops.
Image

Re: Celtic Heroes is the only game to...

#24
Aeslyn wrote:For the sake of the Muldar or whoever at OTM is reading this and may respond, we are huge proponents of level lock. Avalon are not casual players, and as their competition, we need every "advantage" that we can continue to get. Before considering removing it, I would like to point out that the OP (much like many endgame players) has approximately five leveled toons specifically for the different level tiers of raid bosses. All are optimized for their individual lock battle roles. Where is the disadvantage or penalization in that? Certainly the OP is not suggesting that full DG armor and Gele weapons should give an advantage in dps for raid bosses that he has clearly progressed beyond? I understand the desire for Godly and Void items and their continued worth, but the OP has also publicly stated in game that he doesn't care about the drops when it comes to Hrung, Mordy, etc. as well. Level lock is debatable as an advantage as it is because of role specific toons, but please don't remove it. I applaud and support the notion by which it was created. The game is nothing but camping and lock battles at the Snorri to Proteus range of levels. Bringing in a toon with DG armor and a Gele weapon to Hrung without any damage offset would be a complete shut out.

Clan politics aside, the OP wants a better game experience through gear and items received. I've been playing since 2012, and I would like to kill Gelebron too. I work for it, I camp, and help support others who have the same goal. Together with my clan mates, we will do what is necessary and expected of players to reach that point in the game eventually. Removing level lock and deleting the damage offset due to a high level (and that achieved gear) will just serve to discourage future player progression the way the game is currently set up.

I do hope that OTM introduces better items at the Gelebron level. I do not want the game to be pointless for any player. Players that are killing Gelebron truly shouldn't have to be concerned about items more than 20 levels less than their current capability. However, I also hope OTM continues to balance out any improvements to weapons, armor, and items. If you give better Gelebron items to the endgame players, why not also make them ineffective only against specific lower level raids? If players are satisfied with new, exciting items that they have been asking for would it really matter that you couldn't use those items specifically against Necro, Mordi, or Hrung? This game should be linear in the sense that you shouldn't be active in levels of the game that you have already mastered.

Aeslyn
Havoc


So they level up alts but typically their alts will have better gear for locks so the lock level penalty only causes people to level up alts which puts more money in OTM's pockets. So now you're lock battling against alts that are typically better geared than a smaller clans mains which doesn't help.

What would help is if hrung and mord would drop better, more desirable gear and get players moving away from him
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Celtic Heroes is the only game to...

#25
Screenshot_20170131-060237-360x640.png
Screenshot_20170131-060237-360x640.png (259.83 KiB) Viewed 722 times


I'm not attacking Avalon, and Aileron didnt have a problem with my points. Im stating that you may represent the exact reason why OTM implemented target lock in the first place, and it shouldnt be abolished.

You heard the man, Muldar! Load up some DG armor, a Gele wand and a couple of those new super duper rings place them on a spoon and fly them into my mouth like an airplane.

Aeslyn
Havoc

Re: Celtic Heroes is the only game to...

#26
Curry30423 wrote:I find it funny how prot and gele drop gear for 200's too yet only 215+ can reach the area. In all honesty if the tiers for anything below 215 were removed (mighty majestic and maybe royal) it would fix a great deal of issues regarding this whole topic about not being able to advance in the game due to necessity of stronger gear.

I know tons of players that use mighty or majestic prot braces because they arnt or can't reach 215, and those numbers only grow
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Celtic Heroes is the only game to...

#27
Aeslyn wrote:Screenshot_20170131-060237-360x640.png

I'm not attacking Avalon, and Aileron didnt have a problem with my points. Im stating that you may represent the exact reason why OTM implemented target lock in the first place, and it shouldnt be abolished.

You heard the man, Muldar! Load up some DG armor, a Gele wand and a couple of those new super duper rings place them on a spoon and fly them into my mouth like an airplane.

Aeslyn
Havoc

lol phantom got busted
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Celtic Heroes is the only game to...

#28
Aeslyn wrote:Screenshot_20170131-060237-360x640.png

I'm not attacking Avalon, and Aileron didnt have a problem with my points. Im stating that you may represent the exact reason why OTM implemented target lock in the first place, and it shouldnt be abolished.

You heard the man, Muldar! Load up some DG armor, a Gele wand and a couple of those new super duper rings place them on a spoon and fly them into my mouth like an airplane.

Aeslyn
Havoc


Hardly proves or says anything. It's arena to boot. I can show many people saying something out of context as well.
Loot isnt what keeps me and many others in this game. We have had one person leave our clan recently because loot is all they cared about. Many Avalons dont care about it really, some dont even know how much dkp they have or where they are in the standings. We kill bosses, we get loot, but its not our driving force as it is in other clans.

OTM deliberately didn't improve Proteus drops and a Gelebron drops. They didn't even make Gelebron spawn faster with a smaller window, unlike Hrung Mordy Necro. Do you think they are unaware? Of course not. Clans like Avalon, i'm sure many servers have the same type clan like ours, are intentionally slowed down and stalled at the end game level so we have to keep farming lower bosses.

Target lock and higher drop rates of lower bosses enables lower level clans to catch up, and at the same time higher level clans compete as well. All for the purpose of all sides to use platinum resources.

It is ALL BY DESIGN.
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Celtic Heroes is the only game to...

#29
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Curry30423 wrote:I find it funny how prot and gele drop gear for 200's too yet only 215+ can reach the area. In all honesty if the tiers for anything below 215 were removed (mighty majestic and maybe royal) it would fix a great deal of issues regarding this whole topic about not being able to advance in the game due to necessity of stronger gear.

I know tons of players that use mighty or majestic prot braces because they arnt or can't reach 215, and those numbers only grow

Prot rarely drops any braces royal+, at least for us. It's not a matter of level alone but rarity as well. It makes no sense for a toon to be able to get drops for a boss they can't even attend. Sure it helps Alts, but for mains the only reason I can see people using mighty or majestic is because of the rarity of other tiers. I personally use a mighty and majestic and I'm just surprised by the amount of royal+ we get compared to mighty/majestic, which is literally abysmal. No sense in keeping mighty and majestic tier imo.

And like said in other comments, otm should've boosted drop rates for prot and gele as well, so in the future when new bosses are introduced we move on and other clans can get a shot for once. Like aileron said in a similar post, why wait 3 years to boost the bosses and have fun when otm could just as easily do that now?
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger


Image


._.

Re: Celtic Heroes is the only game to...

#30
Dont care for the lvl lock system that much really, makes it hard to help gear lower lvl friends and clanmates against primary clans that have toons specifically for lock battles but if it was deleted then people with gele weps would have an advantage, peraonally would like it removed that way its more of a game of skill than just bring a bunch of 170-180 rogues, that really just ruins the fun of lock battles imo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests