Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Opinions

I won't pretend to know what goes on in your clan, I'm only speaking of our experience from our clan. If anyone in Avalon leaves because they diidnt get an item they wanted, be it EDL weapons or DG, then I am glad they did.
But if you started gearing inactive rogue gens with full doch gul over someone active like MortalCreed and this repeatedly happened you probably wouldn't have a clan anymore.
I'm pretty sure I've given someone their EDL set or weapon and someone else thought they deserve more than that person. I don't claim to be infallible and the only thing I try to do my best to whatever is good for the clan.
But if someone is gonna get butthurt because they got bypassed and leave the clan, then by all means, I'll show them the door. They are clearly just in the clan for themselves and I don't want to do anything with those kind of people.
Not the point I made and if you think thats what I said you have issues analysing text.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Well the clan had my drops for weeks but the reason they made up all these bs excuses not to give it to me, is because they were planning to kick me from the clan. Because some guy in our clan who was very liked made a poll to kick me and played his "like" apple and convinced many to vote to kick me. His reasons to make the poll was petty revenge.
Obviously there are personal issues between you and that guy, and you need the chieftain and the gens/guards to mediate rather than using a poll. But if many clannies already took his side then that means they also have issues with you.
And it's also bad if the clan's leadership didn't remain neutral and sided with the guy. So...it isn't a case of a clan having unfair rules, it's simply because they don't want you in clan anymore. You made the right decision to leave if people voted you out. You don't want to be in a clan with members that alienated you, it won't be a pleasant gaming experience.
The person who made the poll had some very serious and bias statements. Including drop hoarding and stalking, both of which are false. He even went out of his way to say along the lines of "whatever he says is a lie and he won't change"

Well the clan had my drops for weeks but the reason they made up all these bs excuses not to give it to me, is because they were planning to kick me from the clan. Because some guy in our clan who was very liked made a poll to kick me and played his "like" apple and convinced many to vote to kick me. His reasons to make the poll was petty revenge.
Obviously there are personal issues between you and that guy, and you need the chieftain and the gens/guards to mediate rather than using a poll. But if many clannies already took his side then that means they also have issues with you.
And it's also bad if the clan's leadership didn't remain neutral and sided with the guy. So...it isn't a case of a clan having unfair rules, it's simply because they don't want you in clan anymore. You made the right decision to leave if people voted you out. You don't want to be in a clan with members that alienated you, it won't be a pleasant gaming experience.
The person who made the poll had some very serious and bias statements. Including drop hoarding and stalking, both of which are false. He even went out of his way to say along the lines of "whatever he says is a lie and he won't change"
There will always be people like that, not sure why they choose to be assholes but it happens. He probably knew that you were going to get a dg set so he tried his best to make sure that didn't happen because as ail said, there is probably some personal issues between the two of you. But making a poll to kick someone out is super immature on his part and everyone that took place in the poll. I wonder if the chief even took the time to discuss the situation amongst the generals, and if they didn't then the leadership in that clan is highly questionable. However, no one can jump into conclusions until we have heard the other side of the story (and I'm sure there is one).
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

But if you started gearing inactive rogue gens with full doch gul over someone active like MortalCreed and this repeatedly happened you probably wouldn't have a clan anymore.
I'm pretty sure I've given someone their EDL set or weapon and someone else thought they deserve more than that person. I don't claim to be infallible and the only thing I try to do my best to whatever is good for the clan.
But if someone is gonna get butthurt because they got bypassed and leave the clan, then by all means, I'll show them the door. They are clearly just in the clan for themselves and I don't want to do anything with those kind of people.
Not the point I made and if you think thats what I said you have issues analysing text.
You are painting a ridiculous situation. Obviously giving DG to inactive people is a questionable decision and members have every reason to disagree and express their opinion. Even so, what I'm saying is that anyone in Avalon who wants to leave the clan for the sole reason of not getting loot is welcome to do so.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Did they really made a public poll to vote to kick you or not?
It was a public post in our General band. The whole post basically consisted of public shaming but leaders said it was out of their control.

Did they really made a public poll to vote to kick you or not?
It was a public post in our General band. The whole post basically consisted of public shaming but leaders said it was out of their control.
So it was a clan based poll that those clan members made, and their leaders had no control over it? So that pretty much means they have no control over their clan members... hmm lol
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I can't give my opinion on the DG problem bc thats an inclan issue but leaving was a great idea then! I rather be appreciated then be in the dominant clan. Also the poll is just way too disrespectfull in my eyes! No leader in any clan should allow this. This sounds more of bullying then a democratic voting... u do this in a private matter between leaders!

Saethydd, Arawn

I can't give my opinion on the DG problem bc thats an inclan issue but leaving was a great idea then! I rather be appreciated then be in the dominant clan. Also the poll is just way too disrespectfull in my eyes! No leader in any clan should allow this. This sounds more of bullying then a democratic voting... u do this in a private matter between leaders!

Saethydd, Arawn
I Couldn't have said it better!
Peuleschiltje - level 226 rogue - Chieftain of InnerCircle Rhiannon