Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Sunfire Charms and Double Attack

Did the charms that added a heal to buffs such as enduring guard or defensive formation, or damage to debuffs such as bolas make it into the game? I found them on that naughty website. Also is Double Attack ultimately a loss in dps if your weapon speed is faster than the cast time and your attack is decently high?

Re: Sunfire Charms and Double Attack

Regarding double attack - that skill does not miss; I use it even when I don't have any points in it because it's a guaranteed hit. Those are my thoughts on the matter.

Unsure on the charms.
I am a bit more convinced that the cast time defeats the purpose. Because if you have high attack then autos wont miss much. But as a warrior I guess most of my weapons are slow enough to make up the cast time idk. Does anyone know the exact cast time?

Personally I would use it no matter what. as a ranger I don't often find autos missing too much especially with over 10k attack at raids, but despite that I use double shot. Idk about others but I find it to be a very helpful skill. It would be nice if cast time was instant
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

"Autos don't miss much" you must be joking, I have 14k attack and still miss about 1/2 my hits on raids.
I hit a lot more than half my autos on raids.

As for the op, i use double shot at necro and gele. At hrung and mord i just stick with autos. I base it on the defence of te boss as hrung and mords defence is much lower and my attack is high so dont miss as much. Necro and gele(i think, cant remember lol) have high defence and i miss more autos so dbl shot is more useful.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

"Autos don't miss much" you must be joking, I have 14k attack and still miss about 1/2 my hits on raids.

As for the op, i use double shot at necro and gele. At hrung and mord i just stick with autos. I base it on the defence of te boss as hrung and mords defence is much lower and my attack is high so dont miss as much. Necro and gele(i think, cant remember lol) have high defence and i miss more autos so dbl shot is more useful.
How much attack? I actually counted at a raid once and the final total was about 60% hit rate, at Necro. Either I was super unlucky or thats about the hit rate.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

How much attack? I actually counted at a raid once and the final total was about 60% hit rate, at Necro. Either I was super unlucky or thats about the hit rate.
With 14k attack i think 60% is a bit unlucky. Depending what i use, lixed is 14-15k and with pot is more.

As i said tho, at necro i do use dbl shot because of the higher defence. For mord and hrung i believe it lowers my dps tho because i dont miss much.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Regarding double attack - that skill does not miss; I use it even when I don't have any points in it because it's a guaranteed hit. Those are my thoughts on the matter.

Unsure on the charms.
Ummmm why would you use it without any points? Double attack requires points appropriate to the level of the mob/boss in order for it to work.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue