Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Game Dying?

#21
This is why I about a month ago I suggested that OTM start work on CH2. They screwed this game up so much for so long that it will never see population increases again EVER, those days are looong gone. What they need is a fresh start, a do-over. If they ever make a CH2 they need to get it right from day one. I know alot of people put alot of time and money into this game myself included so if a CH2 ever becomes a reality I think the long time supporters of the original CH should get some form of carry over.

I think after 5 years OTM should have learned from their mistakes well enough to not repeat them again in CH2. I firmly believe if they gave themselves ( and us ) a new beginning that we would see more active players than the original ever had at its height of peak activity. But alas, all of this depends on them "doing it right" and after their attempts at introducing fishing, a mounted combat system, etc recently I'm not exactly full of faith in OTM at the moment.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

Re: Game Dying?

#22
Making a second ch is probably the worst idea I've ever heard... that will kill off all of the hard work each and every individual put into this game. Like I said before, it's never to late to make improvements unless if the product is 100% or close to being dead.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Game Dying?

#23
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:Epona is free of a lot of things people dislike, camping is probably one of them as every clan works together... it's just one big happy family.

You clearly have never been in Epona, one big happy family couldn't be further from the truth, clans try and kill bosses alone and not tell others about it, people cuss each other out at most bosses and there is always a fight over drop distribution. Sure, we may work together, but like each other is a completely different story.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Re: Game Dying?

#24
I love the game in general but I hate how hard it is to gain items or gold at lower lvls also i think otm cross platform compatible to where iOS and android can use the same servers it'd make the game a lot easier and more liked and fun
Image

Re: Game Dying?

#25
friddoo wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:Epona is free of a lot of things people dislike, camping is probably one of them as every clan works together... it's just one big happy family.

You clearly have never been in Epona, one big happy family couldn't be further from the truth, clans try and kill bosses alone and not tell others about it, people cuss each other out at most bosses and there is always a fight over drop distribution. Sure, we may work together, but like each other is a completely different story.

Yea I clearly said I personally don't play on Epona, but free lugh is pretty much the same thing so I do have an idea. Arguing over drops is nothing compared to the things that have happened on other servers, you all seem to have it pretty easy
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Game Dying?

#26
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:Epona is free of a lot of things people dislike, camping is probably one of them as every clan works together... it's just one big dysfunctional family.

Might be a little more accurate :lol:
We still have our arguments and our drama, aswell as some clan rivalries.
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Re: Game Dying?

#27
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:Making a second ch is probably the worst idea I've ever heard... that will kill off all of the hard work each and every individual put into this game. Like I said before, it's never to late to make improvements unless if the product is 100% or close to being dead.


The game is going to sunset eventually, thats just the nature of these sort of games. OTM may as well begin preparing for the future. How much any player has put into this game is irrelevant and isnt going to change that. And after 5+ years no amount of "improvements" is going to draw the crowds back. At the moment all OTM is doing is trying to keep their heads above water, mount whistles are proof of that. They can either continue bailing water or start making a better boat.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

Re: Game Dying?

#28
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
friddoo wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:Epona is free of a lot of things people dislike, camping is probably one of them as every clan works together... it's just one big happy family.

You clearly have never been in Epona, one big happy family couldn't be further from the truth, clans try and kill bosses alone and not tell others about it, people cuss each other out at most bosses and there is always a fight over drop distribution. Sure, we may work together, but like each other is a completely different story.

Yea I clearly said I personally don't play on Epona, but free lugh is pretty much the same thing so I do have an idea. Arguing over drops is nothing compared to the things that have happened on other servers, you all seem to have it pretty easy

I have 4 215+ accounts and a level 190 snorri locker on Gwydion. Gwydion is the most competitive server in the game with lock battles on everything.

I have 1 level 215 account and a 182 Snorri camper on Epona. So I know what happens on other servers and believe me it isn't easy, I much prefer the system of DKP with bossing but that wouldn't work on a free server so onto the dice and a game of luck/how big is your wallet. Open servers aren't all they are hyped up to be, you aren't competing to participate in the boss fight but you are competing to win a drop and on bosses like Gelebron (40+ people and 5 drops) that can be harder than winning a simple lock.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Re: Game Dying?

#29
Everyone needs to relax. If anyone was against Otm and complained how it was dying, it was me. People had to shut me up and tell me the great importance of this game. I think that where we all are missing. Even so if the game is dying, there is only 2 options personally to me, Try to make the game better and keep pressuring One thumb mobile to do better or die with the game you love alongside all the people you met over the years or even new faces. Fighting with each other online will prove nothing but unnecessary emotions of hatred and anger. You all need to realize that its not the game that's dying, its the people who have lost the true love for it. Maybe if you start from there, things may get better.

~Kilp
HERNE AKA THE NEVER ENDING WAR SEVER.
TOONS: KILP [ 206]
ACTIVE





[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Game Dying?

#30
Everyone needs to relax. If anyone was against Otm and complained how it was dying, it was me. People had to shut me up and tell me the great importance of this game. I think that where we all are missing. Even so if the game is dying, there is only 2 options personally to me, Try to make the game better and keep pressuring One thumb mobile to do better or die with the game you love alongside all the people you met over the years or even new faces. Fighting with each other online will prove nothing but unnecessary emotions of hatred and anger. You all need to realize that its not the game that's dying, its the people who have lost the true love for it. Maybe if you start from there, things may get better.

~Kilp
HERNE AKA THE NEVER ENDING WAR SEVER.
TOONS: KILP [ 206]
ACTIVE





[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests