Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Game Dying?

Ive been saying for years the class specific quest drop system causes serious issues. We have 8 gazillion blue crowns and 2 purple.
a solution is also to balance the mage ans druid classes ^^ it would allow to have as much rogue as mage and druid
Mages are fine imo, they're dps can be pretty insane as they get the most edl and event boss kills (from both personal experience and experience from playing along side mages). They are cheap and easy to level and can be amazing at pvp. Druids just need balancing in terms of leveling, it's cheap but pretty difficult especially if you are looking to solo lvl (I've tried and didn't make it far before giving up). Rogues are just fun to play thus making them popular for new comers.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Ive been saying for years the class specific quest drop system causes serious issues. We have 8 gazillion blue crowns and 2 purple.
a solution is also to balance the mage ans druid classes ^^ it would allow to have as much rogue as mage and druid
Mages are fine imo, they're dps can be pretty insane as they get the most edl and event boss kills (from both personal experience and experience from playing along side mages). They are cheap and easy to level and can be amazing at pvp. Druids just need balancing in terms of leveling, it's cheap but pretty difficult especially if you are looking to solo lvl (I've tried and didn't make it far before giving up). Rogues are just fun to play thus making them popular for new comers.
Rogues and Rangers get the most edl boss kills.
Mages aint cheap, sigils are expensive as hell and you will need to use restos.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Just a lot of things need to be fixed and added into the game for a good solid state
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

Now that i think about it, you guys are right in the sense that overcrowding would be a huge issue. I recently leveled up a fresh ranger toon from level 1-100 and it has been hellish. Constantly waiting for people to finish their bounties and item gathering quests so that i can complete it in peace. It's been a real pain. I just wish there was some way for people to interact with members of other worlds. There's a lot of interesting people in other worlds i'd like to hang out with, it would make this game a lot more social which is pleasing to a large number of the player base. However i feel that OTM are taking the right steps with ideas like the auction hosue which i keep mentioning (because i've been waiting for this for about 4 years when i first saw a suggestion about it).
What about a everyone's stays in there own server, (so no overcrowding) but when you want to go to pvp it's all the servers combined, kill two birds with one stone link servers without over crowding and make a good pvp.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

I love the game in general but I hate how hard it is to gain items or gold at lower lvls also i think otm cross platform compatible to where iOS and android can use the same servers it'd make the game a lot easier and more liked and fun
yep, cross servers would be great, and a lot easier to transfer to different servers, I'm wanting to get the pixel phone somewhere in the near future, but I am using ios right now, there is wayyyy too much stuff for me to transfer and i dont want to restart.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

I love the game in general but I hate how hard it is to gain items or gold at lower lvls also i think otm cross platform compatible to where iOS and android can use the same servers it'd make the game a lot easier and more liked and fun
yep, cross servers would be great, and a lot easier to transfer to different servers, I'm wanting to get the pixel phone somewhere in the near future, but I am using ios right now, there is wayyyy too much stuff for me to transfer and i dont want to restart.
what's the pixel phone do

what's the pixel phone do
Google Pixel
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

Recently with the addition of the auction house I've actually been seeing a lot more people...with these horizontal changes it brings more and more people back. I really hope no more vertical content is planned.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Recently with the addition of the auction house I've actually been seeing a lot more people...with these horizontal changes it brings more and more people back. I really hope no more vertical content is planned.
I agree, Belenus' castle is more full then before.
Crusher mm
Lvl 227+
Class Blunt Ammy + Axe Braces + Sword Rings = Best Warrior
Server Belenus
Proud General of Elementals

Crushermm is the best player ever.

The auction house doesn't fix the fact that OTM expects people to either shovel out money or spend all of their free time to get somewhere..

Life is too short to spend your time grinding in a mobile game just so you can afford 1 regen item.
DylanBro Arawn (2012-2013)

Malignant Rhiannon (2014-2019)

Aioli Arawn (2019-2020)

RIP CH