Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: missing Celtic Heroes

Yeah, i felt a bit nostalgic too. I actually started playing CH during the 2011 yule event and it was such a great experience.
Sucks that you can't play that often nowadays, hopefully your busy life provides you with some time in the future to get back into the game. Best of luck.
I agree, some of my greatest memories of this game came from Yule 2011. Starting out in a somewhat snowy terrain with all of the winter mobs was great, especially the snowmen behind the village and finally being able to solo kill the lvl 2 5* feary queen thing (first semi boss I've ever killed :3 ). Would be amazing if OTM did a throwback event to revisit those past events, would bring back the memories of the good days
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: missing Celtic Heroes

Yeah, i felt a bit nostalgic too. I actually started playing CH during the 2011 yule event and it was such a great experience.
Sucks that you can't play that often nowadays, hopefully your busy life provides you with some time in the future to get back into the game. Best of luck.
I agree, some of my greatest memories of this game came from Yule 2011. Starting out in a somewhat snowy terrain with all of the winter mobs was great, especially the snowmen behind the village and finally being able to solo kill the lvl 2 5* feary queen thing (first semi boss I've ever killed :3 ). Would be amazing if OTM did a throwback event to revisit those past events, would bring back the memories of the good days
Holy crap i remember that fairy, had to ask some people for help to kill it XD. A throwback event would be sick. Sad thing is most of the players from back then are long gone.