Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mage vs Rogue dps

Really depends on gear as well, my ice make is geared very well, I beat most level 230s and I'm level 192 right now, so yeh... there is one dude I can't beat because of his darn shield bash, ugh.
Pvp is totally different than lixing or boss build dps.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Rangers are the best dps class in the game.
I don't thinks so, rogues lvl waaay faster bc there higher dps. Rangers get kills on proteus and gele bc rogues need alot of health for it and rangers can just range. Rogue will get all kills if they dont need to invest in health and go full out dps. Too bzd this sint atm at eg. Ofc some warriors/mages get kills also on certain bosses but mostly rogues. Just not on proteus and gele
U act as if rangers don't need hp for prot or gele
5k health is plenty enough for me at prot and gele. This is with 2 dg pieces and mord helms and unfathomable resists lol
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Rangers get kill on everything in Herne, not including bosses with super low specific resists such as 210 edl with ice. Even the damn near perfectly geared rogues barely hang.
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

Rangers get kill on everything in Herne, not including bosses with super low specific resists such as 210 edl with ice. Even the damn near perfectly geared rogues barely hang.
Rogues should have a chance at mord and unox (215)
Wattzon of Sulis

Ok so this is a mage question.. let's say I want to be a fire mage... what skills do they use? And as an ice mage currently i can't see myself being without ice shield xD
Max fire atunement, firebolt, firestorm(or at least get those skills as high as possible)

Fire lure at half e.g, if your skills cap at 40 put 20 points in it ish.

Then if you group level with a rogue/ranger/spear warrior use pierce lure.

If you lix with a dps druid use magic lure.

If you solo level you can either use eshield for more survivability or ice shards to finish off mobs with a slither of health.

Ice shards or energy boost are good skills to use with only a few points in it. I hope this helped and otherwise you could always pm me.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I have had kills on all bosses bar necro and gelebron. I am normally in ghost group for necro and crystal group for gele.
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

It's likely because higher dex means you evade more autos. At low levels autos from mobs aren't too bad, esp with good armor/gear. The higher you go the worse it gets and solo dex builds get to be much more appealing.

I prefer a str build at end game as I find quick strike, sneaky and riposte (mostly for adds) to be better dps, double strike is also good on bosses where autos miss often (even at lvl1 IMO). Your autos are much better as well, you should have plenty of attack from gear. Shadowstrike is the only good dps dex skill and poison weapon isn't good unless you are in a large group and continually buff a large number (5-6+) of people.
Thank you for your time replying - very helpful info. Much appreciated.