Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lancers Of Lir - iOS Update

Bug I reported over weekend managed to fix by grouping another taking the same quest, kicked it back into quest line,

After reading all complaints about time running by later than expected it made me laugh about a trick I use if I am going on a night out,
"What time will you be back I'll wait up", (we've all heard it) anyway my trick is always say a time far later than I know I am going to be.
Moral of the story I'm always back earlier than I was expected and in the good books ;) :D)

HIson, thats because they didnt release the update..........do you even read any of these posts or know anything about updates on celtic?
The only thing i seen is people complain about bugs which only thing I can assume is they got access to the servers and then they went down again. Also as far as I am aware updates come out in different parts of the world at different times.. and it was just a general question as when I logged in it said new update is available.

OTM releases it when its accepted by apple I believe, yes it says updates available but its not 100% until accepted. This is always with each update and they are complaining about bugs either in beta, current bugs before this update or past bugs
Whats better then Celtic? Something called life I heard....
Epona
225 Ranger
217 Rogue
220 Druid
216 Mage
216 Warrior
Real life is more important

more bugs > more resets > more endgame bosses > more loot > more reasons for endgame players to log in game.

@Muldar & team: please spare us some bugs for the incoming week. Dont fix it in one day. We need more resets to make our Holidays be merry and bright.

@noobs: go play Candy Crush. Less bugs and no reset.