Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

To all the people who are getting mad about the resets last night

Ik a few servers ended up getting a reset last night but they got with very little warning muldar has said they have been working very hard in the office with the new update coming out and between the crash, they can't do everything they are doing there best atleast they gave that few minute warning they probably just had time to squeeze it into their busy schedule so that may be why they gave a few minute warning like the 2 minute warning danu had, ever stopped to think about it? It's hard running a game I'm sure many of the people who are getting mad can't run a game like otm is running there game, they could take servers down without warning but they chose to give that extra little warning, otm is trying there best to rectify the issue and all the negativity isn't gonna help them just be patient as they are trying their best in the office
Retired

Re: To all the people who are getting mad about the resets last night

I've sent board warnings to the above 3 regarding their behavior.

This is the exact mentality I was discussing yesterday that I do not want to see on the forums.

DoubleIsTank is allowed his opinion, I expect players to be mature enough to respect that without resorting to insulting him.
But it's my opinion too?;)
Only if you kiss otms ass it's allowed. If I tell a total bs lie how awesome they are. If it's negative criticism( which is a result of their own lack of implementation of feedback) then it has no place here apparently.

So otm, thank you for the awesome customer service and totally not ripping your players off with huge platinum drains. Mount whistles incoming!!! :)
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I've sent board warnings to the above 3 regarding their behavior.

This is the exact mentality I was discussing yesterday that I do not want to see on the forums.

DoubleIsTank is allowed his opinion, I expect players to be mature enough to respect that without resorting to insulting him.
But it's my opinion too?;)
Only if you kiss otms ass it's allowed. If I tell a total bs lie how awesome they are. If it's negative criticism( which is a result of their own lack of implementation of feedback) then it has no place here apparently.

So otm, thank you for the awesome customer service and totally not ripping your players off with huge platinum drains. Mount whistles incoming!!! :)
Lol

Calling people "Kiss ass" and shedding a tear because the servers have been down recently, only because OTM are testing updates and fixing bugs to improve OUR gameplay in the long run. This guy comes in, tells everyone to relax and you call him a kiss ass, even though what he says has no positive impact on him other than the fact that he feels good for removing hate thrown at OTM at this current stage. It's not like they're going to award him with something, he knows that, i know that, we all know that. What he's doing is unconditional.

Clearly you guys just enjoy instigating hate.
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed Naming and Shaming.