Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: AT OTM

I find it funny seeing characters with the beginner armour fight high level mobs :)

Especially the new one with the warrior with started armour in gele's tower
Server: Arawn
Clan: Resurgence
Toon: Dark Times
Lvl 202 rogue

There is a picture on the app store with 5 people in dl armour taking on mordris, highly unrealistic but i'm sure it does it's job from a marketing perspective.

After all if we marketed it like the game actually is it would go something like this.

Grind and Camping Heroes, you spend 500-1,000 hours getting endgame then several thousand more hours camping bosses for your edl weps and armour then you will never get doch gul unless you are a chief or general in the top tier clan.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

There is a picture on the app store with 5 people in dl armour taking on mordris, highly unrealistic but i'm sure it does it's job from a marketing perspective.

After all if we marketed it like the game actually is it would go something like this.

Grind and Camping Heroes, you spend 500-1,000 hours getting endgame then several thousand more hours camping bosses for your edl weps and armour then you will never get doch gul unless you are a chief or general in the top tier clan.
I am neither a chief or general and was the third on arawn with a dg bp :) Sure the first 2 were sets to gens but still! :lol:
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Camping and Grinding... the basic building blocks of an MMORPG. Why is everyone so upset about this lol
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Camping and Grinding... the basic building blocks of an MMORPG. Why is everyone so upset about this lol
Name one other MMO that requires camping for 48 hours for 5 separate bosses.
Oderint Dum Metuant.