Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mabon's Doch Gul Ranger

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (89.21 KiB) Viewed 2508 times
Wolfgang General Tizzle13420 level 228 Ranger

We are proud of this superb Ranger who now stands along side of our Doch Gul Mage (Targaryen, 222) and Rogue (Fued, 228) !!
Warrior level 222 (Main) - XxIvanhoexX
Ranger level 223 Razorback
Rogue level 190 PHEON1X
Mage level 220 (Ice) Xul Darkstorm
Mage level 191 (Fire) Xul Lightstorm

Ancient Arrow - Level 221 Ranger (Belenus)

Re: Mabon's Doch Gul Ranger

Congrats guys!
Umm how long wud it take you to fully gear one person if only they are focused with 1 gele a week ?
you guys done it thrice XD
Well it only took us seven weeks between gearing our Rogue and now our Ranger. If we did only kill one Gelebron a week it would take fifteen weeks because that's how many purness conflux it takes. We already have the specific class conflux saved up from Proteus kills.
Warrior level 222 (Main) - XxIvanhoexX
Ranger level 223 Razorback
Rogue level 190 PHEON1X
Mage level 220 (Ice) Xul Darkstorm
Mage level 191 (Fire) Xul Lightstorm

Ancient Arrow - Level 221 Ranger (Belenus)

Congrats guys!
Umm how long wud it take you to fully gear one person if only they are focused with 1 gele a week ?
you guys done it thrice XD
Well it only took us seven weeks between gearing our Rogue and now our Ranger. If we did only kill one Gelebron a week it would take fifteen weeks because that's how many purness conflux it takes. We already have the specific class conflux saved up from Proteus kills.
Ty much appreciated
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Well it only took us seven weeks
Something fundamentally wrong when 7 weeks is considered a good thing. :lol:

I understand you meant it was faster than usual, you guys also probably had an incredible luck of pureness from Proteus or killed Gele x2 weekly without fail, but even if that luck continues, you are still talking about 7-8 people in a year.

For a clan of 40 people, they'll still need 5 years of awesome luck whilst relentlessly killing Prot and Gelebron daily.
That is insane.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Well it only took us seven weeks
Something fundamentally wrong when 7 weeks is considered a good thing. :lol:

I understand you meant it was faster than usual, you guys also probably had an incredible luck of pureness from Proteus or killed Gele x2 weekly without fail, but even if that luck continues, you are still talking about 7-8 people in a year.

For a clan of 40 people, they'll still need 5 years of awesome luck whilst relentlessly killing Prot and Gelebron daily.
That is insane.
Plus people come and go, some 5 times.

Isn't it a bit ridiculous that DG armor will take such an incredibly long time to get?? I worked hard and got DL and EDL for both my toons but at least I knew it would eventually happen if I put in the effort and did some serious camping. With DG we are talking about YEARS if you are doing it alone without an entire clan helping you. I'm in a strong clan but everyone wants so it's every man for himself(or to be PC it's every person wants for its sexually neutral self lol) It's really cynical of OTM to dangle this armor in front of us when normal people with normal lives, jobs and families can probably never get. I do my best to hit every Proteus i can and as many GELEBRON as possible but after all this time all I have to show for it is two confluxes and zero pures. The only real interest in playing is this armor but the possibility of getting it is close to zero. Shouldn't this be rethought?