Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Downtime - 2PM GMT (08/12) - Server Maintenance

Back
when I was application/network manager for a firm in NY, I'd schedule outage and add an hour or two based on complexity of job.
But if there were other application dependencies who need to time their processes, even when the job is done, I'd wait until the announced up time.
I did the same thing. I hated having to upgrade perl or java. A 4 hour job always took 7 or 8 hours. No matter how well prepared everything was, invariably some off the wall dependency would need a last minute update in the middle of the compiler process...

It got to the point that I told our staff to tell everyone the server downtime was going to be 24 hours minimu just to deal with all the unexpected aftermath without having to deal with customers' withdrawal symptoms over their e-mails.

Re: Patch Notes – Lancers of Lir Update

I see no respect for players and this is not the first time, your timers are always too early or too late, there's no in between.. when u say servers will be down for roughly two hours I expect to be back in game in 2 hours or maybe in 2 hours 10 minutes max, now it's been 3 hours 22 minutes and all players been waiting for more than an hour and still no idea How long it's gonna take to be back in game, due to different time zones some had to set alarms to wake up others had to take a break to log and help their clans.. This is unacceptable.. Please respect our time and stop wasting it .. Thanks
As mentioned in the original post this server reset is not being handled by ourselves but by our hosts in the US, this delay has no influence by ourselves.

The initial work was for firmware and driver updates but has unexpectedly ran into unforeseen issues causing these extra delays.

Our hosts are looking into these issues and have assured us they will resolve the problem asap.

Rest assured when we have further information we will let the community know.
Is it allright if we blame trump for the delay then?
it's because they need more time to build a wall to keep the firbolgs out
Attachments
Donald-Trump-_Celtic_Heroes.jpg
Donald-Trump-_Celtic_Heroes.jpg (101.58 KiB) Viewed 2130 times
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

As mentioned in the original post this server reset is not being handled by ourselves but by our hosts in the US, this delay has no influence by ourselves.

The initial work was for firmware and driver updates but has unexpectedly ran into unforeseen issues causing these extra delays.

Our hosts are looking into these issues and have assured us they will resolve the problem asap.

it's because they need more time to build a wall to keep the firbolgs out

Bruh this is legendary got me rolling :lol:

UPDATE:

Host have now diagnosed and fixed the issue, our Programming Team are currently working through necessary tasks pre-server reset.

There may be some additional downtime so we can ensure everything is running smoothly but we will keep you in the know as it happens.

How about all you butt hurt snowflakes put the gadgets down and get off your lazy backsides and go join reality for a while?

Stop your blooming cry baby whining and let OTM do what they need to do. The game will be back online when the server maintenance is done. I'm sure Muldar has a real life and a family he'd like to be with, not baby sitting all you petty whining snowflakes.

Grow the hell up and get a life...

UPDATE:

Host have now diagnosed and fixed the issue, our Programming Team are currently working through necessary tasks pre-server reset.

There may be some additional downtime so we can ensure everything is running smoothly but we will keep you in the know as it happens.

Great :D
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

How about all you butt hurt snowflakes put the gadgets down and get off your lazy backsides and go join reality for a while?

Stop your blooming cry baby whining and let OTM do what they need to do. The game will be back online when the server maintenance is done. I'm sure Muldar has a real life and a family he'd like to be with, not baby sitting all you petty whining snowflakes.

can you tell us how you really feel? :lol:
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I see no respect for players and this is not the first time, your timers are always too early or too late, there's no in between.. when u say servers will be down for roughly two hours I expect to be back in game in 2 hours or maybe in 2 hours 10 minutes max, now it's been 3 hours 22 minutes and all players been waiting for more than an hour and still no idea How long it's gonna take to be back in game, due to different time zones some had to set alarms to wake up others had to take a break to log and help their clans.. This is unacceptable.. Please respect our time and stop wasting it .. Thanks

Perhaps you should blame Hillary. This is the type of mess she would pull. Trump would get things done quicker than this.

can you tell us how you really feel? :lol:
I think it's the cold that bothers him, with all the snowflakes etc.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Did you just rage post this about a mobile mmorpg server downtime??! I think my irony meter just exploded and someone definitely owes me a new keyboard - its now soaked in coffee.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|