Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mounted Combat

Older mounts are incompatible with the mounted combat system so cannot be modified.

Much like the progression from Companions to Pets.
Aww now I can only have a companion on a battle mount with a pet. Why oh WHY cant I ride my unicorn on my battle mount with a pet too?!?

in fact let us use all our pets, animal mounts and companions simultaneously and change the name to celtic herders.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Currently, it is only the new Wolf and Bear that you will be able to use in mounted combat.
Previous mounts are not designed to use the new system.
Are u going to keep making non-combat mounts in further updates? Or only new combat-mounts that will be bound to the shop and won't disappear after new event realize?
World: Crom
Tiziano(ranger) - level 172

Currently, it is only the new Wolf and Bear that you will be able to use in mounted combat.
Are u going to keep making non-combat mounts in further updates? Or only new combat-mounts that will be bound to the shop and won't disappear after new event realize?
At this time, all future mounts will be combat mounts but this does not mean we will not do other standard mounts in the future.

At this time, all future mounts will be combat mounts but this does not mean we will not do other standard mounts in the future.
I think we all know that standard mounts are a relic of the past after this update. It's just like bringing back more companions.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Older mounts are incompatible with the mounted combat system so cannot be modified.

Much like the progression from Companions to Pets.
Aww now I can only have a companion on a battle mount with a pet. Why oh WHY cant I ride my unicorn on my battle mount with a pet too?!?

in fact let us use all our pets, animal mounts and companions simultaneously and change the name to celtic herders.
Heheheh, I like it!
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140