Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Snorri

If OTM thinks dom clans kill the top end game bosses once they spawn and not the other low tiers they are wrong. Say dom clan can only kill gele 6* and lower clan can kill the 5* the dom clan will just simply kill the 5* version first, duhhh
That is why OTM has never said that, not sure where people got this impression.

Clarification for everyone, I myself have previously said within the thread "I quite liked the idea of PHs as it gave an option to non-clan players or small clans"

Which I found true through playing, previously I found a PH Frozen Boss, solo killed it and passed the drops on to someone who needed them.

I've also seen two low-level players whacking away at a PH because they started their own mini clan.

I understand why some may dislike the PH system but personally, I do see its benefits.

Here's what I say about this issue... Remove all phs except for meteor bosses (people gain money from those by farming the gems they drop). Why? Because if you really think about it, wouldn't it make sense if the 5* was the ph, not a 4*? Ph's are just a huge waste of time, can't tell you how many times we have finally been able to get a full group to show at snorri only for a ph to spawn, pisses off everyone in the group, and then they decide not to show to the next snorri because, "what's the point of showing when nothing but a ph will spawn". Ph's most certainly do not make it easier for weaker clans to get gear because as mentioned before, dominant clans kill ph's as well.
Difference is that you stand a chance on phs. On bosses or 5* its bye bye. Phs work in your favour...lol
Phs never drop items let alone a crown, and we need those more than ever. Maybe if the ph was removed and only 6* and 5* snorri's spawned then you guys might be able to move on from him so we can get a chance at some Dl weapons. I wouldn't say it "bye bye" for us everytime... We sometimes do the impossible and manage to outlock your army of snorri campers but that hasn't happened in a while because no one ever wants to show lol
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

If OTM thinks dom clans kill the top end game bosses once they spawn and not the other low tiers they are wrong. Say dom clan can only kill gele 6* and lower clan can kill the 5* the dom clan will just simply kill the 5* version first, duhhh
That is why OTM has never said that, not sure where people got this impression.

Clarification for everyone, I myself have previously said within the thread "I quite liked the idea of PHs as it gave an option to non-clan players or small clans"

Which I found true through playing, previously I found a PH Frozen Boss, solo killed it and passed the drops on to someone who needed them.

I've also seen two low-level players whacking away at a PH because they started their own mini clan.

I understand why some may dislike the PH system but personally, I do see its benefits.
Why do frozen ph's have a greater chance of dropping a quest item (both orbs and crests) than a Dl ph dropping a quest item? I'm always getting orbs and sometimes crests from frozen phs but I rarely get Dl items from Dl phs
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

We can also take into fact that not many clans camp frozen bosses now a days leading to why muldar found one chilling. The purple drop rate of bears/lions are still abysmal especially with Gromm and Pyrus spawns being 3hours +
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Here's what I say about this issue... Remove all phs except for meteor bosses (people gain money from those by farming the gems they drop). Why? Because if you really think about it, wouldn't it make sense if the 5* was the ph, not a 4*? Ph's are just a huge waste of time, can't tell you how many times we have finally been able to get a full group to show at snorri only for a ph to spawn, pisses off everyone in the group, and then they decide not to show to the next snorri because, "what's the point of showing when nothing but a ph will spawn". Ph's most certainly do not make it easier for weaker clans to get gear because as mentioned before, dominant clans kill ph's as well.
Difference is that you stand a chance on phs. On bosses or 5* its bye bye. Phs work in your favour...lol
Phs never drop items let alone a crown, and we need those more than ever. Maybe if the ph was removed and only 6* and 5* snorri's spawned then you guys might be able to move on from him so we can get a chance at some Dl weapons. I wouldn't say it "bye bye" for us everytime... We sometimes do the impossible and manage to outlock your army of snorri campers but that hasn't happened in a while because no one ever wants to show lol
Then you're not killing enough phs. We've gotten several crowns and urns off snorri phs this week alone. I can't imagine fingal is just special that were the only server getting items off phs as I know donn gets a decent number of drops off phs. Thing about snorri is you either want your weapons and go constantly or you don't. I most certainly don't blame anyone that doesn't want to do the snorri travel constantly. I found it was easier just to lvl up a snorri and sreng locker toon.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Then you're not killing enough phs. We've gotten several crowns and urns off snorri phs this week alone. I can't imagine fingal is just special that were the only server getting items off phs as I know donn gets a decent number of drops off phs. Thing about snorri is you either want your weapons and go constantly or you don't. I most certainly don't blame anyone that doesn't want to do the snorri travel constantly. I found it was easier just to lvl up a snorri and sreng locker toon.
Spot on. But I guess it's true up to some point for gb, if you never kill snorri phs then the drop rate is abysmal yeah.. same applies for when you dont have the game installed on your device, so strange he doesn't get any crowns from them!
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Players complained about Frozen boss placeholders too back then. Not so much today because they're not camped anymore.

I think using Frozen/Meteoric to defend the placeholder system and how it relates to today's environment with regards to Snorri is fallacy.

I wonder how many OTM players have their Dragonlord weapons that they got through killing Troll placeholders.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I am not a fan of placeholders, that being said they are still necessary. Everything can't be changed in this game I mean if you wanna change everything you don't like then don't play. The game is meant to be a bit challenging if it was easy and everyone had the best weapons where's the competition. Now maybe slightly increasing the drop rate on placeholders would be alright but taking them out completely I would see as a bad move unless they went on passed Doch Gul armor and go for another quest item armor set better then edl and maybe have a whole new set of stronger bosses. If you were to do that then people would need to move on quicker from dl and edl weapons but for right now place holders are fine. Because as I saw in another thread all the bosses we are killing for endgame gear (prot and gelebron as exceptions) are pretty far below the level that endgame players are at.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+