Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: is this game dying/dead??

#11
I don't think it's dead. It's dead to me though. I didn't start playing until 2013 months ago. Spent $150 on platinum and currently level 200 on belenus. My account was ban three weeks ago and I sent an email and got a response 8 days later then I sent a response to that email and it's been 13 days I've waited since. Beginning to think customers aren't a priority to One Thumb Mobile, and I couldn't play the game I love even if I wanted to.

Re: is this game dying/dead??

#12
TrickzJuggalo wrote:I don't think it's dead. It's dead to me though. I didn't start playing until 2013 months ago. Spent $150 on platinum and currently level 200 on belenus. My account was ban three weeks ago and I sent an email and got a response 8 days later then I sent a response to that email and it's been 13 days I've waited since. Beginning to think customers aren't a priority to One Thumb Mobile, and I couldn't play the game I love even if I wanted to.

So otm is automatically a bad company to you cause your account was banned?? Kk :lol: was probably banned for a good reason, otm doesn't randomly ban players without reasoning.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: is this game dying/dead??

#13
He never said OTM is a bad company he said they don't care about customers which is evident from the lack of Auction House.

You are actually wrong also, OTM has accidently banned tons of players on android before for no reason aside from they made a mistake, the same could of happened to him.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Re: is this game dying/dead??

#14
it's not a bad company but it increasingly frustrates me. My account was ban for buying items with real money. I guess somehow OTM saw the check I deposited labeled "Celtic heroes stuff." I appealed the account, as no transaction took place. Muldar said today that accounts marked buying items with real money are permanently ban, which doesn't make sense with what their website says.

Re: is this game dying/dead??

#15
Alot of new players are trying this game
We migrating from a died game and alot joined Donn on android
I can find ppl everywhere and make groups for farm pretty easy
Just I think maybe we need a new context more belic in the game to make it more interesting for others players ;)

Re: is this game dying/dead??

#16
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
TrickzJuggalo wrote:I don't think it's dead. It's dead to me though. I didn't start playing until 2013 months ago. Spent $150 on platinum and currently level 200 on belenus. My account was ban three weeks ago and I sent an email and got a response 8 days later then I sent a response to that email and it's been 13 days I've waited since. Beginning to think customers aren't a priority to One Thumb Mobile, and I couldn't play the game I love even if I wanted to.

So otm is automatically a bad company to you cause your account was banned?? Kk :lol: was probably banned for a good reason, otm doesn't randomly ban players without reasoning.

Stop twisting words, GB15 aka BluntMaster.

Id try again to get ur ban off, OTM is actually not a very strict company on those stuff.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: is this game dying/dead??

#17
I actually really like one thumb mobile. I have no complaints regarding the game or their procedures. I wouldn't want my account unban if the game didn't mean so much to me. I wouldn't have spent so much on platinum if I didn't think it was a valuable purchase. Even if I get banned forever, I got my money's worth on this game.

Re: is this game dying/dead??

#18
I for one, would like to see a new zone/new end game content and increase in mob and character levels. Many people who have played heavily are just bored and go inactive because they are 230 and there is nothing new for them. Please give us more end game content.
Last edited by Zaz on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gwydion Relentless
Mage 207+ Zazzi
Multiple other toons of various levels

Re: is this game dying/dead??

#20
Zaz wrote:I for one, would like to see a new zone/new end game content and increase in mob and character levels. Many people who have played heavily are just bored and go inactive because they are 230 and there is nothing new for them. Please give us more end game content.

Meh, by the sounds of it people would rather have the soft cap stay at 220 and not go any higher... I personally would hate to see it go higher. More mid game areas/content is what we need
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests