Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best solo class?

Update: I've played rogue to 155 before, and I noticed items are always quite scarce. I love rogue but paying 25k for shadowstrike sucks :( I won't have much access to many lixes but restos and idols shouldnt be an issue. I played on rosmerta before and it was super competitive. Like... it was brutal. Relentless killstealing before the lock was put on. Are there any more populous and more casual servers?

Update: I've played rogue to 155 before, and I noticed items are always quite scarce. I love rogue but paying 25k for shadowstrike sucks :( I won't have much access to many lixes but restos and idols shouldnt be an issue. I played on rosmerta before and it was super competitive. Like... it was brutal. Relentless killstealing before the lock was put on. Are there any more populous and more casual servers?
At the moment the most populated server I believe is Arawn but I suggest having a browse of each individual worlds subforum to see which suits your playstyle :)

(Also welcome to the forums!)

I would have to say Epona is the most casual server because all clans work together, and any form of KSing is prohibited.
are the server populations good? Sounds great compared to ros.
server population not sure but they manage to kill gelebron (hardest boss in hame to date) once a week. Also, boss drops and dl drops are allowed to be sold to out of clan so another perk too

I have a level 190 rogue, and 182 Druid, then abandoned 101 warrior and 105 ranger. Out of those, my rogue was definitely easiest to solo level but started killing off my pit supply, so she got exiled to the life of a locker. Druid is much harder to solo but gets gear very easily, and I can almost always find a clannie or friend to level with. If you get into a clan it might be easiest because everyone wants you higher to keep them alive better. My lix partners are always rainbow lixing, and here I am with either just an XP, or maybe XP and Energy lix. Solo is still doable as a Druid, especially with damage skill gear. I can critical over 10k with lightning.
Kyuubirouge - Morrigan - 200 Rogue locker
Reddit - Morrigan - 223 Druid slayer
Subreddit - Morrigan - 200 Ranger locker
JackRebbit - Morrigan - 215 Druid
Hachibirouge - Morrigan - 190 laziness solution rogue
Oshawott - 130 going nowhere

At the moment the most populated server I believe is Arawn but I suggest having a browse of each individual worlds subforum to see which suits your playstyle :)

(Also welcome to the forums!)
Probably Epona or Gwydion, Arawn has only got 1 strong clan and the other top clan has like 5 people, most other worlds have more people but divided into 2 or 3 clans.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I would have to say Epona is the most casual server because all clans work together, and any form of KSing is prohibited.
server population not sure but they manage to kill gelebron (hardest boss in hame to date) once a week. Also, boss drops and dl drops are allowed to be sold to out of clan so another perk too
It's twice a week and easily the most populated server, almost every map you go to will have over 5 people in it with places like carrow and the castle usually having 10-20 people
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Rangers won't be as good as rogues in leveling but they can be good. In terms of eg I would say ranger can solo best due to bolas. Not only that but you're rangers are bound to lock bosses most of the time._. Yaaay golds
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

This is a good point and one should definitely check out how the server dynamic works. Some people love that you can sell raid and quest drops. I would hate being on a server where this happens.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue