Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ruining Gelebron fight?!

Between these clans at the gele which this happened at.... Reply to these questions

What's the aim in your griefing?

Do you think it's gonna help you progress when there's going to be no gelebron kills by either clan?
World Danu
Clan Ascension (We Are 170 req) APPLY AThttp://www.ascension.pw
Enterage 226 Ranger
Magic Mike 215 Mage
Enters Magic 171 Druid in progress
Kalii 141 Warrior better tank then rich :P

Funny how my name came up XD
Trying to explain what greifing is, is not greifing.
We have a low lvl member there who didn't knw abt the necro aoe and was standing there, we made him move.

As greifing has started from wayy back in the past, for the recent months it has been peaceful with as less as bad talks done by either clans until yesterday a certain person came back.
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Yes lucidor you are right this started waaaay back. But we havent pulled one griefed one single boss fight for you guys in over a half year. So everything you say here is a lie. You all are scared of us taking down Gelebron. Because you guys cant.

Period.
Says the guy who boasted in game that they had already done Gele. I was at the osan fight where your clan dragged adds. If I were you I would be enquiring from my clan which guy thought it clever to drag priestess on us just before u attempted your first ever gele attempt and kick them. Not come crying and lying on here about it.
Last edited by lucidor on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Why not do gelebron together. If u guys are honest with drops then it will be easier to trust the next time. Just let past rubbish go.

And seeing people like lock battles why not take turns on Mecro and other bosses but have every 3rd kill a lock fight.

Try to think outside the box.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

Between these clans at the gele which this happened at.... Reply to these questions

Do you think it's gonna help you progress when there's going to be no gelebron kills by either clan?
I think loyal wont answer u ... for them is just stupid revenge ... btw revenge from osan 5* at gele??? Rly guys? Better arguement please
Donn

Lucas R2, 223 rogue
Lucas R4, 196 ranger

Proud guardian of Concordiia

Why not do gelebron together. If u guys are honest with drops then it will be easier to trust the next time. Just let past rubbish go.

And seeing people like lock battles why not take turns on Mecro and other bosses but have every 3rd kill a lock fight.

Try to think outside the box.
Conc dont need help with gele ... we wanna be solo clan. And loyalty is main enemy (someone will maybe disagree but for me it seems like that). And it will require a lot of trusting each other ... and for all loyalty already did ... we dont and we cant rly trust em
Donn

Lucas R2, 223 rogue
Lucas R4, 196 ranger

Proud guardian of Concordiia

We could care less what you guys do or any of your gear u brag so much about. You still get outlocked by us the underdog clan 90% of the time. You talk of peace yet constantly talk rubbish and belittle any clan thats not your own. You lose a battle and in a childish display of anger you drag adds and attempt to make us wipe. Complain all you want, your clan is twice as big as ours AND your griefing out of anger because you lose locks. Even with all that we still play the game and dont complain. Grow up, play the game and learn to accept defeat. I understand its upsetting to get outlocked all the time by a smaller clan with supposibly "garbage gear" but that does not give you the right to grief us and then complain when the favor is returned.
Masterjernohaze lvl 218 ranger DONN
Masteryoshi lvl 215 mage DONN
Lord oyoshimaru lvl 190 rogue DONN
General of Loyalty

I would think that when they pulled priestess on us they thought we would wipe and it would help stop our clan progressing. Maybe they thought it was funny or was revenge.

This game is like Clash of Clans, its designed to encourage clan warfare. Lock battles are built in. Gladiators are in a pvp area. Every server has the same issues. This is no accident.

Funny how my name came up XD
Trying to explain what greifing is, is not greifing.
We have a low lvl member there who didn't knw abt the necro aoe and was standing there, we made him move.

As greifing has started from wayy back in the past, for the recent months it has been peaceful with as less as bad talks done by either clans until yesterday a certain person came back.
Yes its been peaceful until a person came back playing the other day. Very sad. Ruining for everyone. Main reason of 98% of the bs on Donn.
He cant succeed so he need to ruin for others.
But he wont stop us. We will kill Gelebron in couple weeks. Im 110% sure. :D
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

We could care less what you guys do or any of your gear u brag so much about. You still get outlocked by us the underdog clan 90% of the time. You talk of peace yet constantly talk rubbish and belittle any clan thats not your own. You lose a battle and in a childish display of anger you drag adds and attempt to make us wipe. Complain all you want, your clan is twice as big as ours AND your griefing out of anger because you lose locks. Even with all that we still play the game and dont complain. Grow up, play the game and learn to accept defeat. I understand its upsetting to get outlocked all the time by a smaller clan with supposibly "garbage gear" but that does not give you the right to grief us and then complain when the favor is returned.
You guys have won 20 lock in 1 year, 5 of them beeing in the recent days. Smh. Sad.
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------