Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Deadliest Catch!

Heroes!

What's been your biggest catch?

We hope you have been enjoying the Tides of Fate Update and would love to see your favorite screenshots!

Comment below with your screenshots or email us at Community@onethumbmobile.com for a chance to be featured in our gallery!

Look forward to seeing your screenshots!
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Re: Deadliest Catch!

I think my biggest is also one of the most common. Who keeps throwing all of these boots in the sea?
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (196.53 KiB) Viewed 1706 times
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

Whats with the stereotype that the ocean has more boots than fish? My biggest catch was rusty lockbox that gave me 5 plat.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

It's just that there seems to be an extraordinary amount of boots in the fishing holes. I'd love to learn the backstory of how they got there. Lol
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

Simply no, too many tokens and so.much expense I don't really see the point in fishing...even for low levels what is the actual point?
Also yet another update that provides nothing for end game players, you know the guys and gals who spend the most time and money supporting this game over the years.

Legacy bosses are novel but who needs dark flame now a days? Extreme example I know but the point stands.

Picture this...two rogues with full doch gul, edl rondel and godly prot braces etc...one has level 6 red Wolf, he is more powerful so pay to win right there.
For God's sake give us an opportunity to develope our characters on our own for those times where nobody is on because Unox or Gelebron aren't due and nobody bothers to log on.
Also level one of your characters to 225+ then spend six months on the novelties and realise how end game is broken.

Slightly drunken rant over...sober rant to follow.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

Cecil wrote:When will fishing be meaningful for players over level 50?

OTM has said many times that they already have the content for 50+ Fishing. The reason they only released the low level stuff is to test the reaction. All the people complaining about it being useless aren't making it better. Just wait, Muldar said a Community Update is coming soon with info on what else is in the works, probably higher Fishing will be mentioned. My personal guess is that they will release more Fishing content in another month or two, once they get feedback (like too many boots, and not enough pieces for bear quest, which they are already fixing). Let them work out the bugs before they release the higher stuff.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can occasionally find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Guthix123 wrote:
Cecil wrote:When will fishing be meaningful for players over level 50?

OTM has said many times that they already have the content for 50+ Fishing. The reason they only released the low level stuff is to test the reaction. All the people complaining about it being useless aren't making it better. Just wait, Muldar said a Community Update is coming soon with info on what else is in the works, probably higher Fishing will be mentioned. My personal guess is that they will release more Fishing content in another month or two, once they get feedback (like too many boots, and not enough pieces for bear quest, which they are already fixing). Let them work out the bugs before they release the higher stuff.

Some people are tired of waiting only to be let down again. 5 months wasnt a long enough wait for a legitimate content update?

I am a dedicated customer here but I'm not going to pretend I'm satisfied.
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage