Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Questions about crits

Hi Nueee,

I saw something about that on clan chat and it confused me. Unless OTM did something really strange with their code, I don't think it does.

Think about it this way. When you flip a quarter you have a 50/50 change of getting heads/tails. The next time you flip that quarter, you still have a 50/50 chance of getting heads or tails. The results of the first flip have no influence in the results of the second flip. True you only have a 25% chance of getting two heads in a row but that is really a different issue. I think this is where the misunderstanding comes in.

I can't imagine a crit on a pet attack would have any influence on chance for a skill attack. The chance of hitting them in a row is low but I doubt they influence each other.
Gibble Warrior level 217
Resurgence
Taunt early, Taunt often.

Re: Questions about crits

I let natures embrace run for 200 ticks, twice in a row, at ~1500 ability in beta and got 10/200 criticals both times. I haven't tested again in live with maxed abilities but what little testing I did in beta points to 1% chance for every 300 ability. I haven't done critical strike testing on my rogue at all since it doesn't even work right and just irritates me to look at the game saying I'm hitting a critical auto but still just doing single auto damage.