Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Aint got nothing

Aye, Id like to give a few thx.

To players in game who helped me up
To players in game who helped me when i fell
To players in game who helped me when there was no hope

i will not mention any names, but you all know who you are. If you helped a newcomer on Epona, Herne, Lugh or Danu, or any other server, it might have been me (but Arawn will allways be my home town).

Ive experienced several end-game clans across servers, and seing as I have 'my own accent' (aka bad english) you might understand now who I am, and why I knew so much as a 'newb'

I thank all of you who stay open minded, and Welcoming. You are whats making this game great, and why it still have a future to look forward to.

Id also like to encourage those who stopped believing in OTM. They do listen, as I have witnessed.

I quit this game a while ago, moved on, and Faced other 'major' games on the app store. They all felt swell and great in the beginning, but most fell through this huge gap we call 'moneytizing'. Wanting more, for less.

Celtic Heroes, even if I did have my rages here, allways listen. Hey, I got my kilt delivered not once, but twice!

They do listen, and are really dependant on your reply on how to make this game better. How can you do that?
Bohoo, I lost a chance on XP because I complained on bounties when pets were new... You think that will progress the game?

Think in-game mecanics, how can we keep new players stay? Looking at high end-game players complain because they are bored?
Or meeting other players fishing, training their stamina, or just at the tavern playing apples...

How would you like to start Celtic Heroes if you were a complete stranger to the game?
Id like the game to be open and friendly, fishing is a good start. Playing apples should be implemented, or any other mini-games you could think of!

What mini game would you like in Celtic Heroes?

End game is exactly it
End of game, aka, Game over, so enjoy the journey

Have fun fellas, cant promise ill never return, so keep the new players happy!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xUVz4nRmxn4
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

Re: Aint got nothing

Inspirational
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

I only play for the ppl in this game, they make all the difference between just another game to a great game. Can see the names of a two in my signature (not the quotes, BlackMamba is a noob).
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I only play for the ppl in this game, they make all the difference between just another game to a great game. Can see the names of a two in my signature (not the quotes, BlackMamba is a noob).
Same reason I have been playing nearly every day since January 2012. Come for the cheesy graphics (u2 ftw hehe) stay for the friends I have made. We share pictures and stories from real life. We celebrate babies and marriages and graduations and birthdays... :) :)
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

Same reason I have been playing nearly every day since January 2012. Come for the cheesy graphics (u2 ftw hehe) stay for the friends I have made. We share pictures and stories from real life. We celebrate babies and marriages and graduations and birthdays... :) :)
Yep, we keep a list of birthdays, we all share graduations (I personally just did), marriages, babies... Even the sad stuff such as losing a relative, being under a war, car accident... So on.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Let me just note that I think a chess minigame should be implemented. You already have the basis for it. (The chess pieces quest).
matchmaking between players could be similar to a duel.
There's a nice idea :lol:
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.