Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Aint got nothing

Legolas15 wrote:Lol. So much emotion was put into this. You are a funny guy Coman

Thank you Good Sir.

Somewhat sarcastic, but you probably didnt see it that way. However I respect you and the way you play the game, perhaps not the greatest Warrior on Arawn by any style a warrior can take on, but a darn good role model!

Allways looked up to you. One of the legends in Arawn history, very adaptable, able, and one to rely on.

Good fortune to you Sir!

On a side note, what would Sir Legolas15 find to be a good 'minigame' in Celtic Heroes?

PVP battle mode, Highest critical hit, most fish caught in an ingame hour (aka 10 minutes)
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

Re: Aint got nothing

Coman wrote:
Legolas15 wrote:Lol. So much emotion was put into this. You are a funny guy Coman

Thank you Good Sir.

Somewhat sarcastic, but you probably didnt see it that way. However I respect you and the way you play the game, perhaps not the greatest Warrior on Arawn by any style a warrior can take on, but a darn good role model!

Allways looked up to you. One of the legends in Arawn history, very adaptable, able, and one to rely on.

Good fortune to you Sir!

On a side note, what would Sir Legolas15 find to be a good 'minigame' in Celtic Heroes?

PVP battle mode, Highest critical hit, most fish caught in an ingame hour (aka 10 minutes)

Something that is portable. Meaning not location specific. Something you can do on any area of the map so it can be played while camping. I'm not creative enough to give a fun example lol but that would be the most important part. a minivans restricted to a certain area like the castle would be damn near useless in my eyes
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast