Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I need your help with the Legacy Boss List - Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Armo wrote:There was a level 140 phantomblade guy that spawned near Urchaid 6* in carrow. You don't have that on your list though, not sure if it counts as legacy.

nope just a nub offhand thing just like the firebtand moonmask pitchfork peeps also rare spawn unlike legacy
Epona:
Fire Mage - 201 mage
Mabon:
Ashley A - 220
00000000000000000 -183
Clan: Wolf Gang *howls*
YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxO65h ... zMqzIHiOTQ

NUKE MAGE wrote:
Armo wrote:There was a level 140 phantomblade guy that spawned near Urchaid 6* in carrow. You don't have that on your list though, not sure if it counts as legacy.

nope just a nub offhand thing just like the firebtand moonmask pitchfork peeps also rare spawn unlike legacy

Yep. In fact three weeks ago I got a Battleskewer-wielding Smuggler to spawn. Guess what he dropped?

Godly Battleskewer
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

I may point out that you listed fire titan and bone giant as being samhain bosses but at the time, it was called the halloween event.. Also Lord icefist and Winterking were christmas instead of Yule. Minor changes but as being someone who appreciates history, they are important :)
kings pride
i did it on my own
Ether Felix, 215 ranger
regal, 201 rogue
Felix Dacus, 183 mage
do not conform to rules you disagree with, even if it is the easier path.. i promise you will never regret taking that advice if you do so.