Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fishing

OTM has said that they have fishing content for higher levels, but are going to wait a bit to release it. My guess is that they want to make sure fishing is well received and that almost all the bugs are fixed. Probably within a few months we can see more fishing.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

The important question is: do you like the game more now there is fishing?
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Like it was said above, we have lots more content for Fishing planned and will be adding it with future updates.

With the first 45 levels of Fishing it does let us make sure everything is working correctly for everyone and if changes need to be made then they will be relatively isolated, rather than having to make very large changes that affect a much larger ammount of content.
Game Designer at One Thumb Mobile

OK well going to Lvl 45 fishing went a little smoothly, but there were a little bugs. I got stuck frozen 2 or 3 times, couldn't move at all, and switching from 1 fishing spot to another when u want to cancel the first fishing spot had me losing concentration on the first fishing spot I cancelled. Also a glitch of people walking on water but other than that it has been great

So I have reached level 51 fishing and I am wondering how long it will take to get these quest items for bears, I have not even received 1 item yet. I would really like to see how fishing would be with the little companion but it doesn't seem like I would ever get one at this rate lol. Fishing still going smoothly, had a little glitch of a screen on top of my screen but forgot to snapshot it, if it happens again I will make sure to upload it.

To add, I have gotten complaints of how if I am grouped with another person, my level affects their experience gain, not allowing them to get any experience at all even from the docks. In my opinion being grouped for fishing shouldn't affect experience gain at all. I don't like fishing alone.