Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

is it true

Is it true tht otm will no longer have seasonal events? And hence no more event fashes either? (Also heard a rumour otm might bring past seasonal chests back in turn). I like how some things are being updated as a perminent thing.. but.. well if thats true, there goes the fun of buying event chests. Bye bye to rare fashes being rare. What happened to good proper fash looking fash like hunter lanrik frostgaurd (not asking tk bring back but) most of fashes after certain point, its been just a bit meh..

Spidersilk is half purple despite the colours on description

Darkrider is half brown

(Tho i must say the current bounty vendor fash is decent and the upcoming vendor fash is decent too)

Re: is it true

Hi Babi,

Going forward we will be having a greater focus on "permanent content" that will remain in the game with each update.

There will be new fashion added with each update but these will be permanent and buyable using the new fashion tokens found in the premium chests.

Past seasonal chests are not returning.

Hi Babi,

Going forward we will be having a greater focus on "permanent content" that will remain in the game with each update.

There will be new fashion added with each update but these will be permanent and buyable using the new fashion tokens found in the premium chests.

Ohhhhhh so correct me if i'm wrong, but that mean that the fashion token we get in chests will be the same each event, and we will be able to buy every fashion coming from now on with it?:) Nice!
(Eg : next event token will allow us to buy this fishing event fash?)

Thks

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh

Hi Babi,

Ohhhhhh so correct me if i'm wrong, but that mean that the fashion token we get in chests will be the same each event, and we will be able to buy every fashion coming from now on with it?:) Nice!
(Eg : next event token will allow us to buy this fishing event fash?)

Thks
That will be nice if they are like pet tokens and can hold them if you don't like the fash to get the next one instead of trying to sell sets no one wants (coughhighlandercough) hehe
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

I thought you can get fashion tokens from chests you can get from fishing.. could be wrong tho.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

The Fashion Tokens received from chests in the next update will still be redeemable in future game updates.

Meaning when new fashion vendors are added with each update you can redeem tokens you acquired previously.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fishing Fashion is acquired by handing in Marks of Nodens (Fishing reward) .

Further tiers of the fishing fashion will be released upon content updates.