Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Forum Theme!

Well after one day of navigating and getting used to it it's beginning to grow on me.

A few colour changes as mentioned earlier would be nice (Thyra's idea).

Big step forward from the old mobile version which I refused to touch.

Would be neat to have to option to change the colour scheme as well. Like a black background with white lettering instead? (Like the Celtic Heroes website was like)
I do the black (well dark grey) with white letters on my kindle app as makes it much less strain on my eyes after hours of reading lol. That would be a nice option.
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

To be honest, I really miss the easy-to-find 'View Recent' link, the current one is hard to find, and only shows a limited amount of topics. Doesn't simply allow you to continue browsing back progressively earlier topics. While this does make mobile viewing easier, it simply doesn't have all the functionality of the old desktop version (which I still preferred to use on mobile).
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

W8 A SECOND.

Just noticed there is no more Rank, date joined, and Number of posts below or beside the players avatar!

Bring it back please, Muldar! It added a neat little aspect of tenure to the forums.
Still there:
Might be because of your device resolution, I'll look into it.

Well after one day of navigating and getting used to it it's beginning to grow on me.

A few colour changes as mentioned earlier would be nice (Thyra's idea).

Big step forward from the old mobile version which I refused to touch.

Would be neat to have to option to change the colour scheme as well. Like a black background with white lettering instead? (Like the Celtic Heroes website was like)
I do the black (well dark grey) with white letters on my kindle app as makes it much less strain on my eyes after hours of reading lol. That would be a nice option.
Double quoted just to say I think the new quote set up is much better than the old one. I like the tumblr-ish look
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

I'm on mobile using an iPhone 5c. The Rank, Date joined, and Post count simply isn't there for me :/
image.png
image.png (169.37 KiB) Viewed 2134 times
I meant that it would be nice to be visible within a thread, in addition to being visible when you click/tap on the players profile, like it used to be.
Would you kindly?

I'm on mobile using an iPhone 5c. The Rank, Date joined, and Post count simply isn't there for me :/
image.png

I meant that it would be nice to be visible within a thread, in addition to being visible when you click/tap on the players profile, like it used to be.
You need to hold your device in landscape mode.

Also you should get that broken button fixed.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|