Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Taranis recruiting

Servers I suggest for new players:
- Gwydion if you like competition between clans
- Epona if you want to do whatever you want and like to play solo (Currently trying to turn Lugh into a server very similar to Epona).
- Arawn if you enjoy a huge player base and a super clan
Who are trying to make a Epona-like from Lugh?
You tell me
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

- Epona if you want to do whatever you want and like to play solo (Currently trying to turn Lugh into a server very similar to Epona).
Taranis - tight knit family that cares.

Those r good for people that want those :)
Greenhealer - lvl128 - Druid - Taranis - Aeon
Boyd - 115 - Rouge - Taranis - N/A
Bam - 89 - Mage - Taranis - Peon

Peon seeder of Aeon - Recruitment Thread - Taranis
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=86926
Be a MAN!..... be a Druid!

Taranis and Epona are both servers with downsides. Epona rolls for their boss drops and everything is overpriced and Taranis has to competition at bosses so pretty boring since their 2 endgame clans take turn on bosses or whatever... idc... fact is there's no comp so it's a boring server.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

Who are trying to make a Epona-like from Lugh?
You tell me
No one lol
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

^^ Then you clearly have no sense nor do you care about what happens outside of alliance. Typical
You talk like you are a big shot, yet you are the most hated forum poster, often referred to as the gb15 troll.

You do nothing besides camping castle. You have zero influence in any server. No clue why you try to brag on a forum.

Why are you trying to shoot down an initiative of a player who tries to attract more players to his/her server.

This also applied for the other few posters in this thread who are claiming the op is selfish by posting this topic. It's not harmfull and if you feel like those players should join 'your' server then advertise better and proof to those new players that your server is actually better or in more need of new players.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

^^ Then you clearly have no sense nor do you care about what happens outside of alliance. Typical
You talk like you are a big shot, yet you are the most hated forum poster, often referred to as the gb15 troll.

You do nothing besides camping castle. You have zero influence in any server. No clue why you try to brag on a forum.

Why are you trying to shoot down an initiative of a player who tries to attract more players to his/her server.

This also applied for the other few posters in this thread who are claiming the op is selfish by posting this topic. It's not harmfull and if you feel like those players should join 'your' server then advertise better and proof to those new players that your server is actually better or in more need of new players.
Greenhealer - lvl128 - Druid - Taranis - Aeon
Boyd - 115 - Rouge - Taranis - N/A
Bam - 89 - Mage - Taranis - Peon

Peon seeder of Aeon - Recruitment Thread - Taranis
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=86926
Be a MAN!..... be a Druid!