Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lure of Assassins, Giants, Soldiers

You are a trash dps or heals if you are hotbaring 6 items while dual or tri logging.
Dont need to be playing multiple toons. Hotbaring more than 2 items is already more inefficient than sticking to same gear, especially when said items have cooldown reductions on them, doing the bypass trick even takes longer, its not worth it. Not really sure why people think swapping items is the best thing. I can understand swapping out items like +attune gear, but in fights that matter, e,g, Gelebron, if one spends a lot of time swapping gear back and forth, they arent really achieving peak performance.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Hotbaring items is only good to swap mounts/wep
If you play a single toon and don't swap rings you lose out on 50 points end game easy.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Hotbaring items is only good to swap mounts/wep
If you play a single toon and don't swap rings you lose out on 50 points end game easy.
I use 6 skills at all times as a warrior and the only one I occasionally swap a ring to make 50 is pummel (it is 42/45 so really not a huge gain when I swap anyway as it replaces a royal fate ring 80 str/dex 800 axe). Shatter, rupture, and frenzy are 50 with my usual gear and double attack and bash ( which I keep so not alting 2 times every day for proteus) never need to be above 42 as that is effective for lvl 220 mobs.
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)