Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lure of Assassins, Giants, Soldiers

I think he means that if you have one or two fire mages at every boss, with pierce lure, that should be enough...I don't see anything in his post about sharing accounts haha. Although that does happen a lot on Sulis...I'm at the point where I don't really want to talk to many people because I don't know who they really are...
There is no way you can have the same mages in every raid. People are in different time zones and no player can be 100% 24/7 available, unless the account is shared.

When fighting Smolach, we usually bring our ice mages, and most of our fire mage changed their builds to ice. That means our pierce lure is not as optimal as it can be, because Ice Mages get gipped because pierce lure, for some reason, favors Fire Mages.

Whats the whole point of this post? What would you like to see changed? Swap the abilities on pierce lure?

I have never implied anything about account sharing... I meant for big raids it's not that hard to have 2 active fire mages there.

What other bosses you want an 'optimal' pierce lure for? Except for prot, gele and mordy? I really don't see the point in this topic. Those lures are one of the abilitirs that are actually fine.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Lures last for TWO MINUTES?! I don't think you play a mage at all.
Try doing all that swapping while running around Gelebron's crystals and tell me it's easy. 8-10 times per toon. LOL?
Our clan dosen mele the crystals really. We use mages and Druids and when mele class do it's usually skills

On gele it's 8-10 times unless ur doing it wrong. Same with mord Necro hrung and edl.

Like I said it takes seconds and I have done things like this with the hotbar. It makes your toon far more powerful and cuts down on alt book use. Even if you were mele xtals, you dont need the absolute best, they die easy for our clan and I have difficulty imagining we are far superior.
Last edited by Plus3 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

My experience is a little different I supposed. When I was leveling my mage, I was fire but still used shards and eshield and ebooks and etc even if lvl 1 to keep fire and ice ability maxed. And most of our mages have the same experience. We keep one dedicated lure mage for proteus and their lures rarely miss. I ran my mage as lure mage on the last prime and only had 4 lures miss through the duration of the battle
Your poor Rangers :shock:
(And I don't believe you)
Rangers?

And that's fine you don't believe me. Although lying about how many lures missed would be a really weird lie.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I think he means that if you have one or two fire mages at every boss, with pierce lure, that should be enough...I don't see anything in his post about sharing accounts haha. Although that does happen a lot on Sulis...I'm at the point where I don't really want to talk to many people because I don't know who they really are...
There is no way you can have the same mages in every raid. People are in different time zones and no player can be 100% 24/7 available, unless the account is shared.

When fighting Smolach, we usually bring our ice mages, and most of our fire mage changed their builds to ice. That means our pierce lure is not as optimal as it can be, because Ice Mages get gipped because pierce lure, for some reason, favors Fire Mages.

Whats the whole point of this post? What would you like to see changed? Swap the abilities on pierce lure?

I have never implied anything about account sharing... I meant for big raids it's not that hard to have 2 active fire mages there.

What other bosses you want an 'optimal' pierce lure for? Except for prot, gele and mordy? I really don't see the point in this topic. Those lures are one of the abilitirs that are actually fine.
The point is those are NECESSARY lures for most difficult bossing and they are biased to be more beneficial to Fire-Ability/Fire Built Mages... What I believe is the point is to have a change to the lures being only based off of Fire Magic Ability, to something along the lines of using the highest given ability chosen between Fire and Ice.

It may not be hard to have 2 active fire mages but also they wont be the same most of the time.

If you want another reason, even if im not a mage myself I dont believe mages should have to swap gear* for almost every fight where an optimal pierce, giant or soldier lure is needed especially if they arent a fire based mage.

I have no clue why this has turned into some sort of debate when I believe Ail is looking for an answer/beneficial change to lures... But all in all Id like to see some sort of change as this would benefit all mages...

Edit: not alt for optimal lures, switch out gear
Last edited by PartyNinja on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My experience is a little different I supposed. When I was leveling my mage, I was fire but still used shards and eshield and ebooks and etc even if lvl 1 to keep fire and ice ability maxed. And most of our mages have the same experience. We keep one dedicated lure mage for proteus and their lures rarely miss. I ran my mage as lure mage on the last prime and only had 4 lures miss through the duration of the battle
Your poor Rangers :shock:
(And I don't believe you)
Rangers?

And that's fine you don't believe me. Although lying about how many lures missed would be a really weird lie.
I believe aileron is saying mages already max thier abilities but don't want to hotbar gear to change up ability. You really can gain 4-5k ability with the right choices. It's my opinion adds aren't worth super lures but it may be worth it for the boss itself.

Also just to point iT out, you don't alt for ability it's entirely gear past your base which can't be changed with books.
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

I'd like to see Fire Mages and Ice Mages treated equally when casting neutral skills. Physical Lures, Lure of Magic, Energy Shield, etc.

If you feel mages need to swap gear or maintain near perfect raid attendance to keep it even, then you got brainwashed by OTM to accept poor class and skill design.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I'd like to see Fire Mages and Ice Mages treated equally when casting neutral skills. Physical Lures, Lure of Magic, Energy Shield, etc.

If you feel mages need to swap gear or maintain near perfect raid attendance to keep it even, then you got brainwashed by OTM to accept poor class and skill design.
You can hotbar and fast swap gear right now. Good luck on skills because fire/ice ability affecting lures probably won't make the top ten major skill issues and OTM isn't even working on it.
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

Maybe in your clan it's easy for mages to get both fire and ice gear. But your half-assed solution doesn't work for everyone.
It's easy enough that alts get this in my clan. Some clans even share gear for raids. But I'm not counting on OTM actually fixing anything.
220+ toons

Toon histogram: