Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Skill Tomb Drop Rates

So once I found the castle and saw I could buy Tombs and then given the Entangle quest I was unaware that I have missed some skills as I have leveled.

So, backtracking and finding that in my initial attempts even in the sewers as a level 63 Ranger I am not having much luck...

What kind of drop rate are we talking for these tombs? Would be nice if the rate increased as your level increased just because...

Any advice or personal experience feedback is appreciated--thanks peeps.

Re: Skill Tomb Drop Rates

It will probably be a lot easier to just buy it from someone, most skills sell for 1-5k, and you might even find a clanmate or someone who will give it to you for free.

I'm pretty sure all types of mobs have equal chances to drop tomes, (although some might be limited by location, i.e. some drop in carrow, others in sewers), however, the higher * mobs are, the more likely they are to drop a tome.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Wow--so they do not drop class specific and are binding...

That means in all my questing I have yet to see even one drop--that is quiet discouraging.

Very thankful for this information though--good karma.

Yes, many of the skill tomes are class specific, I think double attack is the only one that can be used by multiple classes.

Skill times are not binding, but once you use them, you consume the tome and learn the skill.
This link has all the info you need.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Double attack is the only classless skill that drops as a tome. It's pretty boss on my mele build Druid.

The only tomes that are a pain in the *** to get and are expensive are shadowstrike for rogues (from sewer mobs) and firestorm for mages (from the non-eye OW minibosses). The rest cost under 10k pretty much all worlds.

There is a multi class, skewer (warr, ranger, rogue), but it is considered useless.

Fun fact in 2012 you could use energy well on Druids. A very rare few still have it.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|