Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Just waiting on update

With the new update it will be possible to add tumbleweeds blowing through lirs in the weeks before new content releases.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I can see it now...they push it through to make players happy and then the players are mad because they didn't fix the bugs before releasing
I doubt that will happen, though a few bugs are expected. The problem i see is it is introduction fishing. It's quite good but it's the lirs and ravine experience. Great loot to level 50, end game not so much. I understand OTM will release updates and expand it but I'm afraid high levels will blow through the content in 2 days and it won't hold thier interest.

It is a great direction to take CH, it's the most different experience since lirs was new IMO (tho it is a bit like combat) just hope people like it.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I made it through about 20 min of fishing and lost interest. You're right it's got some nice regen stuff for low levels but Im missing what the appeal will be to a high level. But it's a start at least.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I think it is a combination of the time between beta and waiting for the next update to come out in addition to US schools starting back up. I'm pretty sure school starting has more to do with it en masse. I can not speak to individual clans full of endgamers, though.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

I made it through about 20 min of fishing and lost interest. You're right it's got some nice regen stuff for low levels but Im missing what the appeal will be to a high level. But it's a start at least.
The high level fishing content will have benefits and rewards that should help out end game players.

While it is just 1 - 45 currently we will be deploying further brackets in time.