Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

peeps quitting

I know plats are one of main resources of income for otm etc... but scarcity of lixes like sks are making a lot of low to mid lvl people quit the game. And thats bad when otm doesnt advertise the game as much as any other games. Honestly as being at least somewhat high lvl player, i wouldnt care much about sks.. harder to lvl better the high lvls gonna look like among low lvls. But having easier ways of getting lixes could gelp peeps to continue playing.. well bounty vendor is a solid promising start but..

Re: peeps quitting

When the new events happen, there's an abundance of lix. Then around the middle very few are selling chests so the amount of plat items being sold becomes limited. Towards the end, no one is selling and if you hadn't stock piled, then you're going to be dry till chests come out. It's the way this game has been for years. About the only thing players can do is to buy an abundance of lix so it lasts through the dry season.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: peeps quitting

Yea I am one of the old players too and I am sire all of us aware of the ch typical pattern of events with chests etc. But like I said, those who are new to the game if they cant afford to buy plat or cant manage to farm gold for chests, they eventually quit. Hence, isnt it quite common case where ch os left mostly with the loyal old players playing on their main and to switch to play on their alt etc. And if new players do decide to stay wouldnt that make all our rare items etc more valiable as well? Because it becomes rarer among more people. It could be a gain for both users and otm in a long run.