Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What's after Fishing?

Looks like fishing in new update will be the new attraction for CH for those who are bored with the repetitive routines. For this, I laud OTM for introducing fishing to CH. Question is how long the interest in fishing can be sustained. SO when all is bored with fishing, what will be next? Dating?

Re: What's after Fishing?

After fishing they will add more fishing locations, and then more rods and bait and a higher fishing level cap. Just you wait buddy the fun has just begun!
And then rename the game Celtic Fishing Heroes.
They'll install a rock pond in snorri pit for heroes to camp for golden shimmering fishing spots while they camp for their crowns.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I'm actually in the same boat of wondering whats next but feel fishing gives us a cllear understanding that separate levels/skills are probably the way forward that many other games have and I'm all for this.

Providing fishing goes all the way up to something like 100+ with a decent amount of variety and a use for this higher level fishing then Im eager to play. If it's the same at level 40 as it is 100 and there's no real purpose to fish beyond that other than bragging rights then it will kind of suck.

I'm curious as to what skill would be next. It's easy to just say crafting but that sort of skill requires a whole lot more permanent content. But something like that could give a use to all the gems and junk items in the game that are just meant to be sold.
Fingal - Whykicamoocow
Hammy Level 221 Mage

Maybe mining and wood cutting, who knows. As long as it is designed well and isn't too boring/time consuming, and relates to other aspects of the game, I'm happy.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Maybe mining and wood cutting, who knows. As long as it is designed well and isn't too boring/time consuming, and relates to other aspects of the game, I'm happy.
Atleast the game has a direction now and that's probably the nicest thing to see. Evolution is key and events weren't really progressing us at all.

Gunna be tough if they do use skills like those though for the fact that haters just gunna moan thqt they're copying other games .. yawn.
Fingal - Whykicamoocow
Hammy Level 221 Mage

I would hope something like crafting comes next. You could use items and ingredients from everything to make new gear and items.

Although I would still really like to see a merching aspect added to the game with an auction house.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

SO when all is bored with fishing, what will be next? Dating?
Just thought I'd add that I've seen first hand evidence of this for years. Probably since the game came out. And while many people seem to be sick of it, no one seems to actually stop doing it.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|