Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mobile Data Usage of Celtic?

I remember Aileron or Plus or someone mentioning sometime ago that it used very little data, but just wanted to make sure as I don't want to be wasting money for a short playtime.

If anyone, OTM Staff or Forumers, can let me know about how much data is used playing the game for a specific amount of time that would be amazing. For example, playing for about an hours uses about ... Mbs of data or whatever.

Thanks!
Would you kindly?

Re: Mobile Data Usage of Celtic?

I remember Aileron or Plus or someone mentioning sometime ago that it used very little data, but just wanted to make sure as I don't want to be wasting money for a short playtime.

If anyone, OTM Staff or Forumers, can let me know about how much data is used playing the game for a specific amount of time that would be amazing. For example, playing for about an hours uses about ... Mbs of data or whatever.

Thanks!
It's not very much. A few hundred kb an hour maybe, haven't looked lately but it's low. To check usage go to settings, cellular then look up
Celtic heroes (assumin iOS)
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Thanks!
It's not very much. A few hundred kb an hour maybe, haven't looked lately but it's low. To check usage go to settings, cellular then look up
Celtic heroes (assumin iOS)
Kb? That's gonna be awesome haha, thanks for the info Plus.

Is the connection steady? No disconnections or the little red wifi symbol on the screen? I experience lag alot on my crappy wifi but data has seemed infinitely faster lately (due to the country I live in).
Would you kindly?

I guess it depends on where you are located to some extent. also what kind of connection. I experience no problems and have had no real issues. I had to update my wifi router firmware (default was manual) and also move the channels my devices use cause otherwise everytime I used the microwave it would DC all my 2.4ghz devices from wifi lols. The newer 5ghz channels weren't affected by it.

Your mileage may vary. But asking someone to hold off on lunch till you finish a raid didn't go over well.
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

I guess it depends on where you are located to some extent. also what kind of connection. I experience no problems and have had no real issues. I had to update my wifi router firmware (default was manual) and also move the channels my devices use cause otherwise everytime I used the microwave it would DC all my 2.4ghz devices from wifi lols. The newer 5ghz channels weren't affected by it.

Your mileage may vary. But asking someone to hold off on lunch till you finish a raid didn't go over well.
Ah okay, well that's good to hear. Looking forward to getting back into the game. Thanks again Plus :)
Would you kindly?

Well I have done lots of data testing.

Gelebron raids use about 40 mgb per hour and camping hrungnir by yourself uses as little as .07 of a mgb per hour.

So it depends on what your doing and how many people are around. Standing in castle uses 10 mgb an hour unless it's busy it uses 20.
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

Well I have done lots of data testing.

Gelebron raids use about 40 mgb per hour and camping hrungnir by yourself uses as little as .07 of a mgb per hour.

So it depends on what your doing and how many people are around. Standing in castle uses 10 mgb an hour unless it's busy it uses 20.
What about if you're levelling with and without lix?
Would you kindly?

Assuming you are on iOS, if you want to see how much data you have used playing CH, go to Settings > Cellular and scroll down a tad bit and find CH. I guarantee that if you are having data issues it is from Reddit, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Netflix or Youtube!
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

Assuming you are on iOS, if you want to see how much data you have used playing CH, go to Settings > Cellular and scroll down a tad bit and find CH. I guarantee that if you are having data issues it is from Reddit, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Netflix or Youtube!
Exactly. I couldn't believe it but a friend of mine regularity uses 50gb+ a month on cellular watching videos on her phone. I was amazed people could use more than a gb a day.

Meanwhile I play ch all the time and my grand total for the last year is 2.2 gb lols.
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

Wow. My family of 6 all on some kind of device hooked up to our internet every day have never used more than like 400gb a month and that's a lot of YouTube and Netflix.

But my phone doesn't use much data when I am away from home.
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)