Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mobile Data Usage of Celtic?

Cheese and crackers. For me and my budget at the moment I'll just play on 1gb for 2 or 3 days. So hopefully that's enough to get me a few levels in that time frame.

I'm a student so trying to spend as minimal as possible on data, and 1gb seems enough for just the game and Forums. iOS is annoying though considering that all my other apps are off for Mobile Data and Background Refresh, though I constantly get notifications from Instagram and Band.

I've used about 300Mb the past day and most of it comes from Insta and Safari due to me loading pics and watching videos. So guess I'll limit it on the data intesnive stuff once I start playing again.

Thanks again for the info guys
Would you kindly?

Cheese and crackers. For me and my budget at the moment I'll just play on 1gb for 2 or 3 days. So hopefully that's enough to get me a few levels in that time frame.

I'm a student so trying to spend as minimal as possible on data, and 1gb seems enough for just the game and Forums. iOS is annoying though considering that all my other apps are off for Mobile Data and Background Refresh, though I constantly get notifications from Instagram and Band.

I've used about 300Mb the past day and most of it comes from Insta and Safari due to me loading pics and watching videos. So guess I'll limit it on the data intesnive stuff once I start playing again.

Thanks again for the info guys
If you want to make a massive cut in your data when browsing the Internet use ad blockers. I use focus for my iOS devices and it's free. It not only cuts down data but many pages load faster as well.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Wow. My family of 6 all on some kind of device hooked up to our internet every day have never used more than like 400gb a month and that's a lot of YouTube and Netflix.

But my phone doesn't use much data when I am away from home.
Even if you mistyped 40 gb a month for a family of 6 is a lot, my family of 6 only uses 15 a month rofl.
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Not a mistype. That's what time warner shows our monthly usage has been before lol. Usually about half that most months
If you stream high definition videos it goes fast. 4K video (if you can find any lol) just nukes data usage.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Wow. My family of 6 all on some kind of device hooked up to our internet every day have never used more than like 400gb a month and that's a lot of YouTube and Netflix.

But my phone doesn't use much data when I am away from home.
Even if you mistyped 40 gb a month for a family of 6 is a lot, my family of 6 only uses 15 a month rofl.
My family of 3 when my brother and I are both in the house goes through about 4-10 Gb a day
Oderint Dum Metuant.