Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fishing Beta - Update

Im wondering why does it take so long for google to update the beta....never been so long
It never usually does take more than an hour so something's wrong but we'll just have to wait I suppose.

Huge pain in the butt that I probably can't play tomorrow and it's already 6:30 here. The lack of updates kinda suck. Just a courtesy "we are still trying" every hour or its getting to late etc would be helpful. There's something like 3 otm staff online on the beta so they're around.
Fingal - Whykicamoocow
Hammy Level 221 Mage

Im wondering why does it take so long for google to update the beta....never been so long
It never usually does take more than an hour so something's wrong but we'll just have to wait I suppose.

Huge pain in the butt that I probably can't play tomorrow and it's already 6:30 here. The lack of updates kinda suck. Just a courtesy "we are still trying" every hour or its getting to late etc would be helpful. There's something like 3 otm staff online on the beta so they're around.
They're not even in office anymore. So don't expect anything til tomorrow

Classic otm..

тнєу вαииє∂ му α¢¢συит ιи вєтα вє¢αυѕє ι ωαѕ иσт тєѕтιиg?? ι ωαѕ тєѕтιиg qυєѕт ∂υяιиg ι gσт вαииє∂? ωнαтѕ тнє ρяσρєя яєαѕσи?
Assuming you're Medalofhonor, you were banned for bashing Goodies.
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.