Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Are you kidding me???

I checked the server logs, the only way a lock can be broken during a fight is if the entire group dies or if the group had went out of range.

Did you perhaps leave proximity while fighting the priestess?

There appears to be logs of players dying and being unable to res due to idol timers.
I logged halfway through the fight to switch phones real quick.
If you had logged you would have lost personal progression towards the lock which will have impacted the fight.

I checked the server logs, the only way a lock can be broken during a fight is if the entire group dies or if the group had went out of range.

Did you perhaps leave proximity while fighting the priestess?

There appears to be logs of players dying and being unable to res due to idol timers.
I logged halfway through the fight to switch phones real quick.
If you had logged you would have lost personal progression towards the lock which will have impacted the fight.
They weren't attacking until 5 percent left though, what about that 45 percent that I was there plus my whole groups???

If they were lying dead but did not religious, their progression towards lock is not reset. Also no. 3 sets of lixes used on Mordy is not much, doesn't matter if you don't buy plat or have other bosses on your schedule. Mordy is a raid boss which is hard and if you guys can't kill her without wiping, then you should either have more ppl, stronger people or just the people there lixes up. Have you checked the range for Mordy? Because I don't think you have to go very far to actually be out of range (don't quote me on this)

If they were lying dead but did not religious, their progression towards lock is not reset. Also no. 3 sets of lixes used on Mordy is not much, doesn't matter if you don't buy plat or have other bosses on your schedule. Mordy is a raid boss which is hard and if you guys can't kill her without wiping, then you should either have more ppl, stronger people or just the people there lixes up. Have you checked the range for Mordy? Because I don't think you have to go very far to actually be out of range (don't quote me on this)
Your not listening, the ones there had logged out already and were there again so that would get rid of their progression no? And all I do is boss hunt, so all my gold goes towards lixes that I share with clannies which is not an unlimited resource. I was right next to Mordris's spawn spot so theres no way I was out of range. Yes we lacked ppl this fight but we are the largest endgame clan on our server and we won that lock fair and square. To be robbed of it by some glitch or whatever bs it is, is unfair since the other clan logged and laid there while we did the vast majority of dmg and used up lots of lixes, pots, and res idols. Don't tell me 5 ppl pulling adds and laying dead should be able to get lock at 5 percent left and call it "fair".

I have been to a number of bosses that reset. It is often quick and messy.
My guess is it was bad luck and nothing more.
Spit (Mage 226)
lil druid (220)
Damaged Soul (211+)
Creeping Death (Ranger 200)
World-Taranis

You lost the lock, boohoo, better luck next time. No need to be a sore loser about it.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

You lost the lock, boohoo, better luck next time. No need to be a sore loser about it.
Learn how to read instead of just giving a useless comment. I would not be here if we lost a simple lock battle.

Seems to me that you lost the lock, you act like the world is gonna end because you lost ONE mordy. Life isn't fair m8
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Seems to me that you lost the lock, you act like the world is gonna end because you lost ONE mordy. Life isn't fair m8
No the world isn't gonna end..don't make me out to be some whiney lil kid whose addicted or somethin... I posted because me and my clan are frustrated that a boss my group had lock on loses lock with 5 percent left when the other clan wasnt even attacking and suddenly they poke it a few times and they get the kill and drops..if you were there youd understand so dont boohoo me like im petty or somethin.