Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Gele kills

Just wondering do rangers or rogues usually get the gele kills on other servers??
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: Gele kills

yep, they get kills over warriors, druids and mages
I mean do rangers usually get kills or do rogues usually get the kills on your server. I worded my original question pretty badly sorry.
Last edited by Ventius on Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Mages run event bosses and 205-210 edl but tbh it should be a fairly equal chance amongst the dps classes on anything. Weaker to ice/fire/poison is fine but when it is so unbalanced underlevelled and undergeared toons get easy lock over those who are like 10 lvls above the boss (so not a lock lvl issue) and have actual eg gear...there is something not quite right with it.
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

mages don't get raid kills anymore because the edl aura and edl offhand give an additional 200 and 200/250 divine damage per successful attack. while it is basically useless for the casting class.
Morrigan
SeeBass
Catalytic
Noxious
Blowfish
Oktavius

I have many gele kills but so does bluestarr and a couple others. It depends on who does what in each raid but if I'm only on gele the whole time I get the kill even out of lock. I think it's due to gele being weak to magic. I even got the kill once out of group while helping on crystals. But out of the majority of kills bluestarr has the most here. She has taken the kill out of group before as well.
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU