Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Scammers.

So...we can't send items between servers because otm wants us to pay more to start new characters? Ok...I didn't see that coming
Yep. Otm is sadly very focused on money, and they make sure we know it. Someone who spent $5 can make it to level 50 in a week but someone who spent $2000 can make it to 150 in a week.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

So...we can't send items between servers because otm wants us to pay more to start new characters? Ok...I didn't see that coming
Yep. Otm is sadly very focused on money, and they make sure we know it. Someone who spent $5 can make it to level 50 in a week but someone who spent $2000 can make it to 150 in a week.
Being focused on money isn't necessarily bad. Creating a great game that brings in lots of new players and lasts years almost requires it. Employees, servers, licenses for development, rent for office space, etc aren't free.

However I'm afraid they are pushing certain aspects of money too hard, like pets, for short term gain at the expense of long term gains. It's too bad because in the long run this hurts OTMs bottom line and the long term enjoyment and life of the game.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Or find someone that you can trust to xfer you... I've xfered about 3-4 times now (maybe more) and I've only been scammed about 200k out of the 5m+ I've xfered total. Just be smart
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Economies would be ruined? Are you serious? Thats the stupidest arguement against this and is always the go to for the rich players and merchants. The added price of the plat spent would drive up prices on servers where the item was rare and if it were brought into a server where its not rare it would still increase the value due to plat (or if anyone were smart theyd not send a rare item to a server with toons of that item due to inability to sell it).
Or otm can put a xfer plat price on an item based on year. So like a 2016 item could be xferd for 100 plat but a 2011 item would xfer for 1500 plat. Then u wont see many old rares xfered and you precious economy (which would not be effected by a few item and would stabilize itself if a lot of rare items were introduced anyhow) would stay relativly unchanged. Quest items such as dl and edl drops for armor/weapon could be non transferable.
If your only desire in this game is to cockblock others from getting geared then i hope many ideas are implemented to anger you and drive u off to play pokemon go with all the other whiney little kids who cant handle real competition.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

I hope you realize that Pokemon go is 5000 times more popular than ch. And are you serious? There's tons of competition in Pokemon go
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Many other games don't seem to have issues with this, after all the total number of items remains the same. Add in android worlds and the total value of all older items should increase.

I think the problem is it might remove some item bottlenecks purposefully put in place to slow players from finishing all the quests too soon and abandoning the game due to limited parallel content.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Economies would be ruined? Are you serious? Thats the stupidest arguement against this and is always the go to for the rich players and merchants. The added price of the plat spent would drive up prices on servers where the item was rare and if it were brought into a server where its not rare it would still increase the value due to plat (or if anyone were smart theyd not send a rare item to a server with toons of that item due to inability to sell it).
Or otm can put a xfer plat price on an item based on year. So like a 2016 item could be xferd for 100 plat but a 2011 item would xfer for 1500 plat. Then u wont see many old rares xfered and you precious economy (which would not be effected by a few item and would stabilize itself if a lot of rare items were introduced anyhow) would stay relativly unchanged. Quest items such as dl and edl drops for armor/weapon could be non transferable.
If your only desire in this game is to block others from getting geared then i hope many ideas are implemented to anger you and drive u off to play pokemon go with all the other whiney little kids who cant handle real competition.
Sure every eg player wants to transfer his toon to a new world without his gear (dl or edl). Are u serious? Whats the point of transfer then?
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

Usually people who world xfer have had enough of waiting for stuff on one world and doesn't want to wait for people so the clan can progress.

Has been kicked out of the most dominant clan joined the less dominant clan noticed how bad it is there.

Has hot a bad rep from scamming/stealing.
World Danu
Clan Ascension (We Are 170 req) APPLY AThttp://www.ascension.pw
Enterage 226 Ranger
Magic Mike 215 Mage
Enters Magic 171 Druid in progress
Kalii 141 Warrior better tank then rich :P