Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Wards

A few people in my clan have been baffled as to which ward to use on each boss. My only question is which ward to use on Hrung, Mord, Necro, and Proteus, Cheers.

Re: Wards

Crag and Rev - fire
Unox - mgc and fire
Mord - fire
Hrung - crush
Necro - ice
Proteus - slash

I've only used fire ward and abundance at mord and tank never had issues so not sure if other wards are needed. Guess it depends on the tank.

On proteus I'm wondering if elemental wards help the auto group if the respective lure fails to land when he throws up the shield.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I dont think unox needs fire ward, maybe Im wrong tho (which skills of his are fire?). Mordy is prob slash but fire alone is enough. Necro is cold and I also think slash. Hrung crush. Prot slash/magic (magic for tank).
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I'm about half brain dead from studying and testing but I think I skill fire because the mobs do fire dmg.
Id assume u mean his focus beams but I think they're magic.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I'm about half brain dead from studying and testing but I think I skill fire because the mobs do fire dmg.
His focus beam is mgc dmg. I guess I assumed the mobs that spawn in his room do fire dmg. But I could be wrong.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

His focus beam is mgc dmg. I guess I assumed the mobs that spawn in his room do fire dmg. But I could be wrong.
I believe it's crush and magic that you need. Crush is less important on the boss, more important on mobs.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Crag and Rev - fire
Unox - mgc and fire
Mord - fire
Hrung - crush
Necro - ice
Proteus - slash

I've only used fire ward and abundance at mord and tank never had issues so not sure if other wards are needed. Guess it depends on the tank.

On proteus I'm wondering if elemental wards help the auto group if the respective lure fails to land when he throws up the shield.

Unox is magic and Peirce dmg isn't it