Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Plus 3

I'm really trying to wrap my head around using 17 devices at the same time. Using 3 makes my head explode and ruins the fun for me at bosses.

For those of us that find managing 17 toons at the same time not within the grasp of sanity, would you be so kind as to make a YouTube video / tutorial of you in action to demonstrate how this is possible
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Plus 3

Majority of those devices HAVE to be afk rangers.

I won't deny its impossible. You just need 2-3 tanks, 1-2 druids depending on boss, 1 lure monkey, 4-5 mages and rogues, and the rest afk rangers.

Setup is key though. Probably a crescent shaped desk and a rotating chair. Tanks, druids, lure monkeys infront, rogues, mages nearby, and afk rangers on the side of the table.

All of this seems like a waste of time to me. What's the point of playing a game like Celtic Heroes when you're not going to team up and kill bosses with friends? If there is a lack of people then you simply move to an active server if it's this easy to level up toons.
Wattzon of Sulis

I won't deny its impossible. You just need 2-3 tanks, 1-2 druids depending on boss, 1 lure monkey, 4-5 mages and rogues, and the rest afk rangers.

Setup is key though. Probably a crescent shaped desk and a rotating chair. Tanks, druids, lure monkeys infront, rogues, mages nearby, and afk rangers on the side of the table.

All of this seems like a waste of time to me. What's the point of playing a game like Celtic Heroes when you're not going to team up and kill bosses with friends? If there is a lack of people then you simply move to an active server if it's this easy to level up toons.
Guess some people are lone wolfs, they enjoy playing/progressing solo
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

A clanmate that doesnt play anymore here used to be capable of using 12 devices, but since he didnt have that many effective toons he would use 5-6 (although not all were end-game). Scorch, another clan mate who has quit nowadays, logged 6 toons at once all at end-game (in u4). We still have tri and quad loggers.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

A clanmate that doesnt play anymore here used to be capable of using 12 devices, but since he didnt have that many effective toons he would use 5-6 (although not all were end-game). Scorch, another clan mate who has quit nowadays, logged 6 toons at once all at end-game (in u4). We still have tri and quad loggers.
Yea, scorch is the only player that I know of that uses or used 5+ toons at once. Finding multiboxers that use 5+ toons are rare and kudos to them for putting in so much effort to run that many toons at once
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Scorch isnt the only Belenus player who did 5+ multilogging. Theologin is the person who did 12 logging, while he did 5+ normally (all being mages and druids, 3 were end-game, 1 end-game druid 2 end-game mages, but he also had another 3 mages and 1 druid that he lvled).

Scorch isnt the only Belenus player who did 5+ multilogging. Theologin is the person who did 12 logging, while he did 5+ normally (all being mages and druids, 3 were end-game, 1 end-game druid 2 end-game mages, but he also had another 3 mages and 1 druid that he lvled).
I don't remember Theologin that much as for my memories in Belenus are mostly faint, was he by any chance TheoTheGreat? Or was it TheodoreTheGreat??? Don't remember names to well lol
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Not that I recall. Originally Theologin was LordEnigma (a druid) which he quit to fulfill his extreme obsession with mages. He quit long ago in mid u4.

not really, but str rangers are easy that's for sure. I only have 2 lvl170 and 1 221 at the moment though.
Druids are more useful than you may think. It's not just heals. When you have several dedicated support Druids you can have wards for all occasions and secondary support skills like wind without too much problem. Personally the above isn't bad otherwise, though they prefer to be called str rangers.
I put a large format device like an iPad or iPhone 6s+ on the top and bottom typically and put my iPods/iPhones 2 wide and have groups of 8 like this:

{ iPad }
{..}{..}
{..}{..}
{..}{..}
{iph6+}

I'll put two sets of 8 next to each other and start a third with my remaining devices. To each their own but this works best for me. I always place the same toons in the same spots so I don't think about where to push buttons. Typically a Druid is on the large format as it's easiest to click on things and see the clearest.

Well if you have 3+ dps toons and some good equips like lux you can half afk farm/level. I make around 350k a day leveling and have spent 0 Lix 0 pots and a handful of idols (I actually use spring to life to save idols) leveling 8 toons to 170 and 6 rogues to 152. Further not everyone can be on at all times, many won't even want to do some bosses. This is true on nearly all servers and moving 100m++ worth of gear isn't worth switching servers. Being able to solo anything means not being forced to rely on others. I still am in a normal clan and have friendships like most anyone else who plays.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|