Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Discouraging Servers

I can name several players, including myself, that give away gold.

When you have 4mil+ and no need in the world to spend it on anything, 10k giveaways is hardly a dent.

I'm sorry but you're wrong. End game players DO help noobs when in castle. Unfortunately there is a minority that feels superior to noobs but again, that's a minority.
Iam superior to all noobs for I am the king of noobs (as well as supreme overlord of chickens)
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Personally the moment I enter castle I ignore whispers unless I was holding a conversation prior. Because let's face it the moment you enter castle you are bombarded by trade duel friend requests. Along with can I buy this or that that you currently have equipped.
A very small minority of people actually ask for anything in a none rude manner has been my experience. Even when asking for help there is no please attached anywhere in the message. It's far more likely to be a demand like I owe you something because I'm higher level.
As far as the above post it has nothing to do with dominant or non dominant status. A few of the population has ruined it for many. This is the first game I've ever played where I literally block a vast majority of non clan members for the simple sake of some peace.

Why are you ignoring me?!?!
I get those comments a lot too. I'm usually afk camping so I won't see whispers but I'll see boss spawns and trades. Other times I'm doing bounties or killing bosses and for those things I'm playing 2-4 devices and might miss whispers.

Don't take it personally :D . If they don't answer you and it's important send in game mail.

oh lol please not the mail ._. kill a long boss battle, get a mail, get excited, then go like, "Oh"

If a noob player comes to me seriously and asks politely I will always help with questions on game and other things.. But that's never the case I can't recall the last time a noob actually spoke to me except to say gimmie this or gimmie that in which case I give them a free block no charge.. But if I actually meet a serious new player I will help always as I said, because that player will most likely end up being a clanmate in about 2-3 months.. :D

If a noob player comes to me seriously and asks politely I will always help with questions on game and other things.. But that's never the case I can't recall the last time a noob actually spoke to me except to say gimmie this or gimmie that in which case I give them a free block no charge.. But if I actually meet a serious new player I will help always as I said, because that player will most likely end up being a clanmate in about 2-3 months.. :D
What about when they end up like me :D
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Good example, 10 minutes ago on Sulis I was spammed by 6 "noobs" simultaneously within 16 seconds of entering the castle. These spams consisted of "Can you marry me?" "How do I make gold?" "Do u hv eny rogge stuf?" "I herd yur mean." "I need help with Atrisal." "CAUTION, who is Chase?".

First of all, I'm a grammar nazi. Bad punctuation or bad spelling turns me off from a conversation.

Second of all, why would an end game warrior have extra rogue stuff? Yes I have a 165 rogue, but what ungodly reason would I carry rogue items for a level 17 rogue? That stuff gets sold.

Third, if a low level can't even be polite enough to say hi before they bother me. There is no need for a conversation.

Fourthly, I don't care about peoples' real life names. I know maybe 3-4, that's it. So why would I know a Chase?

If a low level needs help with some little boss, say no more. I help kill, give them the drop and turn away. Unless they spam that they need the drop and spam with trade requests. If you're polite, you get it. If you annoy me, I'll give it to the next guy I see. Yes, I'm mean.
Sulis
CAUTION-216-Warrior
EchoOfSilence-166-Rogue
Marijuana-160-Druid
1mp-125-Mage
Rhexx-125-Ranger
Retribution/TRclan

^^ We met briefly I thought deep down inside.. way down you were nice. You must have had a good day or maybe it was bad. Ha

To OP I sometimes turn off whisper. Soon as I log sometimes it can be a bit too much. If I'm ignoring it's not on purpose unless I'm not a fan. I do afk sometimes for studying or watching a good flick.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

If you claim that you asked politely and yet the end gamer ignored you, then these are the reasons this happened:

1. They are afk

2. They ignore because they don't want to waste time with you <- hopefully wasn't the case here

3. They are killing a boss. Clan chat is usually occupied during this time focusing on the boss. There's also boss spam which can be avoided by turning general chat off in options.

Also, I hope you weren't secretly criticizing my article on Gwydion because it's true to the core. It is a great active server with lots of humans and animals.
Wattzon of Sulis