Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Android Servers

I was wondering how do android servers work, since I know android people more peaceful.. Do you guys do lock battles or everyone as a team.. I would like to know opinion of all the servers.. And which is the active of them all

Re: Android Servers

Fingal: very very few lock battles which is mainly on snorri and sreng and occasionally some edl. Some drama here and there but overall peaceful. We're pretty active but having the summer time low activity going on.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Lir: We have multiple clans competing and camping dls and edls. There are lock battles, calming, add pulling, griefing, trash talk, and arena wars. From my perspective its not as bad as it seems because it makes the game more interesting but on the other hand, if there wasn't competition, it would be less stressful trying to gear clannies. Can't do anything about it and my clan is surely past the point of "peace" with our rivals.

I leveled a toon on balor for like 3 weeks, met some great people and some real grade A ***holes. It was a very active server but it seemed like people were too selfish to last as one or two main clans and kept splitting up. Donn seemed like an active server due to the lack of high levels in the castle and the ones that responded were friendly. Fingal was my favorite to visit because every person I talked to was friendly including Zyz and the server was very active. (Btw this is my opinion from a year ago, haven't visited since.)

I was member of 3 clans on Lir.
When i was member of Serenity - member of Tribal (Ladda Droin) told me - we not help other clans, its not possible to get Aggy drop if u outside our clan. Cant help u, coz ill be kicked.
When i Was member of Pendragon, peaceful, helpful clam, all was ok till we started be able fight dl bosses. Tribal suddenly called us enemies (coz we group RAMAYANA) and start steal our bosses.
Now im KOL and Tribal member killed mobs in place where i was using combo (Candi is 227?, my alt 170) - why? coz she revenge for someone on whos shes mad.

My main is druid. I never join any arena war. Never pull, never calm tank. But im hated just im member of clan not named Tribal.

I had friends in Tribal. But it ended when we started reach their bosses. I believe their violate this part of Harassment and Abusive Language Policy:
"
Zone/Area Disruption
This refers to language and/or actions which are intended to disturb a player/groups of players or areas of the game world, such as:

Disrupting player-sponsored events or gatherings.
An excessive casting of spells which have noticeable effects in a crowded area.
Blocking access to an NPC, door, or area of the game that a player would normally be able to access.
"

Yes they are more powerful clan in Lir. Yes they blackmail ppl to leave Kol or their lixes will be bugged. Yes - 220+ players camp Stonevale bosses, and no low lvl can get dragon disc. Yes i saw them laughing coz my clannies are not good in english.
If u wana play Lir - join Tribal or ur game will become nigtmare after getting bone armor... or block them all and play away from dl and edl bosses.

Civleth

Ps. Yes i have screenshot of Tribal member saying why shes bugging my combo. And that she will keep doing this. Have also video as proove. All sent to admins.

Ps2. I know Sebastian have always last word here and he like talk too much. Fighting with him here its not my purpose. I just recommend u choose other server.

I was member of 3 clans on Lir.
When i was member of Serenity - member of Tribal (Ladda Droin) told me - we not help other clans, its not possible to get Aggy drop if u outside our clan. Cant help u, coz ill be kicked.
When i Was member of Pendragon, peaceful, helpful clam, all was ok till we started be able fight dl bosses. Tribal suddenly called us enemies (coz we group RAMAYANA) and start steal our bosses.
Now im KOL and Tribal member killed mobs in place where i was using combo (Candi is 227?, my alt 170) - why? coz she revenge for someone on whos shes mad.

My main is druid. I never join any arena war. Never pull, never calm tank. But im hated just im member of clan not named Tribal.

I had friends in Tribal. But it ended when we started reach their bosses. I believe their violate this part of Harassment and Abusive Language Policy:
"
Zone/Area Disruption
This refers to language and/or actions which are intended to disturb a player/groups of players or areas of the game world, such as:

Disrupting player-sponsored events or gatherings.
An excessive casting of spells which have noticeable effects in a crowded area.
Blocking access to an NPC, door, or area of the game that a player would normally be able to access.
"

Yes they are more powerful clan in Lir. Yes they blackmail ppl to leave Kol or their lixes will be bugged. Yes - 220+ players camp Stonevale bosses, and no low lvl can get dragon disc. Yes i saw them laughing coz my clannies are not good in english.
If u wana play Lir - join Tribal or ur game will become nigtmare after getting bone armor... or block them all and play away from dl and edl bosses.

Civleth

Ps. Yes i have screenshot of Tribal member saying why shes bugging my combo. And that she will keep doing this. Have also video as proove. All sent to admins.

Ps2. I know Sebastian have always last word here and he like talk too much. Fighting with him here its not my purpose. I just recommend u choose other server.
Sigh why do you and Cellooo continue to troll every post. I didn't even say your clans name here and you just had to whine and make up a bunch of bs. Do you like drama? I'm really tired of having to keep defending my clan who you keep trying to make out to be the big bad bullies. Yes my clan doesnt group outside of dl with the exception of a few people that we are good friends with, we don't group for edl, and we don't group for endgames. Of course we have rules about grouping enemy clans, who are you to judge us for that. Some of our clannies do take their anger out on yall due to the issues between our clans, suck it up. I admit to my and my clans faults unlike yall. Stop trolling and getting every topic locked, the negativity you bring here is annoying everyone including otm.

P.S. Don't let her negativity ruin your image of Lir, we have alot of great people here.

Okay so's there some things to note here...

1. Seen as you guys are so eager to continue bashing clans I'd hope you'd have noticed your bash thread on general discussion was locked and locked for a reason. The forums are where people come to ask questions and even learn about the game. Pigman said anymore clan bashing threads will result in warnings so you persist is beyond me.

2. This was an old post servers so to talk to the people in search of new servers I've played a few and in terms of difference there really isn't an awful lot. To newbies you'll come to learn this is a team game and every world has a few clan issues but providing your a nice person you'll meet some great people no matter the server. Something to note is Lirs was a newer server so missing 2 previous events worth of fashions I believe. Should anyone be looking to join just hit me up in game .. I always enjoy helping newbies. Don't let the stuff you see on forums deter you because amongst the crap there's a lot of good people regardless of clans.
Fingal - Whykicamoocow
Hammy Level 221 Mage

Donns pretty healthy...Concordiia downs all bosses kept gele...there's battles on dl as another clan is working to build up but for the most part it's a good community of people ...really I think it has alot to do with a person's attitude...treat others as u want to be treated seems to be the policy