Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Next event

Haha I'm sure we will be getting a beta or an update soon..I hope ._.
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

Beta for fishing should be opening this month I'm hoping. I dont think there will be many events this year. Probably just a Yule one in December and some competitions and giveaways until then.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Can someone explain to me how fishing is a good idea? I hate fishing in real life unless it's deep sea but that's mainly cause we're on a boat drinking with lots of friends.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Can someone explain to me how fishing is a good idea? I hate fishing in real life unless it's deep sea but that's mainly cause we're on a boat drinking with lots of friends.
Personally I just want it to be a side activity to do without any involvement of chests, dailies and all. I just wanna catch some fish and turn em in for gold. That's all. No xp, no daily, no camping, no limits. Just for the pure hell and fun of it as well as for gold.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Personally I just want it to be a side activity to do without any involvement of chests, dailies and all. I just wanna catch some fish and turn em in for gold. That's all. No xp, no daily, no camping, no limits. Just for the pure hell and fun of it as well as for gold.
Yes, one thats worth it. I want to enjoy the game without it being only plat and grind driven, I want to chill, be able to fish without spending 2M on the best fishing rod in the world but have such low fish drop rate Id still get 5 gold per fish. I want it to be fun.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Wishful thinking. Fishing being non plat driven? Ya right.

We have been asking for horizontal content for a long time now, and fishing is the first iteration of OTM's plan for horizontal content implementation. Next up is cooking, and then crafting after that. It is SUPPOSED to add a dynamic to the game that is effort-driven, not reliant on others, and truly fits the original motto of the mobile MMO that the creators had in mind 5 years ago - "You can play for 5 minutes or 5 hours, and have fun both times". It is SUPPOSED to be fun and rewarding, requiring no ridiculous xp/loot curves or item prices.

But we are probably gonna be forced to settle for buying fishing poles from the bounty vendor for 10 purple tokes and buying no-trade lures from plat shop or chests. But don't despair! Its permanent content so you have years to get them. If OTM is in a good mood, they will even add a quest that rewards you with a free tier 1 rod and lure that have a 30 second cooldown between each cast.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Wishful thinking. Fishing being non plat driven? Ya right.

We have been asking for horizontal content for a long time now, and fishing is the first iteration of OTM's plan for horizontal content implementation. Next up is cooking, and then crafting after that. It is SUPPOSED to add a dynamic to the game that is effort-driven, not reliant on others, and truly fits the original motto of the mobile MMO that the creators had in mind 5 years ago - "You can play for 5 minutes or 5 hours, and have fun both times". It is SUPPOSED to be fun and rewarding, requiring no ridiculous xp/loot curves or item prices.

But we are probably gonna be forced to settle for buying fishing poles from the bounty vendor for 10 purple tokes and buying no-trade lures from plat shop or chests. But don't despair! Its permanent content so you have years to get them. If OTM is in a good mood, they will even add a quest that rewards you with a free tier 1 rod and lure that have a 30 second cooldown between each cast.
Please no..
Attachments
image.png
image.png (146.89 KiB) Viewed 2348 times
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.