Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Restart - Currently - Server Maintainence

Patience is the key :)
Key to what? I'm not impatient about the servers being down. I've been playing this game for 5 years with its awful boss drop rates and repetitive content. They can keep the servers down for days for all I care. As long as we know about it. I'm pointing out the fact that we have been promised sufficient warning time on server disruptions and they renege on that promise again. I'm sure there are many other players who would've planned to do something else, and/or changed schedules if we knew about the 1 hour + downtime.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Patience is the key :)
Key to what? I'm not impatient about the servers being down. I've been playing this game for 5 years with its awful boss drop rates and repetitive content. They can keep the servers down for days for all I care. As long as we know about it. I'm pointing out the fact that we have been promised sufficient warning time on server disruptions and they renege on that promise again. I'm sure there are many other players who would've planned to do something else, and/or changed schedules if we knew about the 1 hour + downtime.
Ah, you are right here
My character:
-Antigone level 206 ( rogue ).

Many people's lifes revolve around CH. So when the server is down unexpectedly people get agitated as it doesn't allow them to plan for say grocery shopping. Now some may have to skip a date or dinner waiting for the server to be up so they won't lose a boss. Therefore it is always good to give sufficient notice for planned maintenance. I don't suppose this is an unplanned maintenance?