Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

XP Curve

Xp Curve is being worked on and changes are hopefully going to be implemented in future updates.
Was curious what you meant by this Muldar, can you and the team please explain a little more about it?
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

Re: XP Curve

^ the exp required to reach each level
I know what an XP curve is, I am asking what he means by the team is working on it.

Will it require less total XP to reach 220? more?

^ the exp required to reach each level
I know what an XP curve is, I am asking what he means by the team is working on it.

Will it require less total XP to reach 220? more?
The game is a grind so it's definitely less time to reach 220.
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

Less XP required to level, mainly at higher levels.

In most games as you get higher leveled the required XP values get larger to progress to the next level and overall feels slower.

This is due to the XP curve getting steeper usually in the last quarter of the game, a mechanic found in nearly all level based games.

An XP curve re balance would reduce some of the steepness of this curve towards higher levels and make progression feel a bit smoother and easier.

Sounds f---ing awesome!!

Please also be sure to look at the XP curve at level 115-125. It feels like it exponentially spikes right there!

While you guys are looking at these numbers and modify this, it could be a great time to work on a system that display a number of xp along with a percentile on the stats page on our xp bar!

Sounds f---ing awesome!!

Please also be sure to look at the XP curve at level 115-125. It feels like it exponentially spikes right there!

While you guys are looking at these numbers and modify this, it could be a great time to work on a system that display a number of xp along with a percentile on the stats page on our xp bar!
I went from one and a half combos to level to three combos, sometimes that even left me with another bar! The spike there is exponentially crap
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

:-/
So I wasted my time with All those lix I used over the past couple years.
I was looking for one person to say something like this.

Go level an alt then and reap the benefits of this change, not everyone has to endure what you have.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.