Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 210 Loots patch gave us a godly neck

Smelly is just testing it, we haven't distributed the imperial and godly drops, it will
Be done at the end of the event, based on attendance and such.
Come back again after the event.
I always wondered, why are the event drops distributed separately based on attendance and not included in the overall DKP system?
The main reason is that it would overtax the DPK system. It is already a beast to manage for the people who organize the Dkp system. Adding in event drops would make it practically unmanageable. Thus it is easier to make it a completely separate system. We have had a bidding process for event drops in the past. Event drops change so much so one process does not really work for us for all events. We take it on an event by event basis.
Gibble Warrior level 217
Resurgence
Taunt early, Taunt often.

Yall wait till the very end of the event to do the drops from the event bosses?
Royal drops are handed out during the event, but all imperial/godly drops are handed out at the end of the event.
So if a godly drops at the first kill, everyone has to wait ~3 months before it's handed out?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Royal drops are handed out during the event, but all imperial/godly drops are handed out at the end of the event.
So if a godly drops at the first kill, everyone has to wait ~3 months before it's handed out?
Yes. It allows us to find out who camps/helps the most with the event boss, so we can see who deserves the high tier drops the most.
Reanstinse, 200+ edl armour/dl MH + OH Warrior
Proud clansman of Resurgence

Epona just killed lirs 6 and got a pretty awesome godly rogue neck. Pic refuses to post so here's stats: 250 str, 150 vit, 800 cunn. Lucky Winner is Daggerman level 225 rogue main of clan goonies.
Class/Level: Warrior Level 220 Full EDL; Rogue Level 185 Full DL
Character Name: redbones; purplebones
Character Mode: Tank; Dps
World: Epona; Epona
Playing Status: Active; Active
Clan: Clan Tank of Clan Immortality; Guardian of Clan Immortality

We have done the same in Avalon since 2013. There are so few good items in an event, when someone gets what they want, they stop coming. So we reserve the best items to those that contributed the most.
We let members use item drops as a loan until the end of event, so they don't rot in the bank, but no one can claim anything permanently until then.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

First godly ice mage neck, straight to an alt :lol:
Nah. I collected it after the raid n put it on to test it. My ice shard dmg went up by 300 from 7.8k to 8.1k without ice attune. It will be given to one of our main ice mages who regularly camp 210.
Oh me, pick me, me me me me me me pleaseeee me!!!!
Lol :lol:
The only things that matter are these; what a man can do, and what a man can't do
-Captain Jack Sparrow
Arawn Clan: Resurgence
MickyDee (Ice Mage lvl 221)
Rerun (lvl 154 rogue)

World: Crom (MickJagger lvl 216)