Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Pets

Anychance otm is planning on doing fashion charms for the pets...... Such as charm that would make my bunny look like a mini mordris or mini hrung mini necro proteus mini gele you get the idea

Re: Pets

That dosnt make any sense if you wanted a pet to look like that why not have pets that are mini versions of bosses
My idea would be that bosses have a rare occasion were they drop a egg or somthing exap Mordris egg and when u use it it turns into a mini Mordris pet :)
Magister22-fire Mage
Go Gwyd!

That dosnt make any sense if you wanted a pet to look like that why not have pets that are mini versions of bosses
My idea would be that bosses have a rare occasion were they drop a egg or somthing exap Mordris egg and when u use it it turns into a mini Mordris pet :)
+1. I would like it if almost every mob type in the game had the ability to drop a pet egg such as that. I imagine the drop rate would be uber low, but still that would be a whole new level of awesome for the game. Perhaps some low level mob types would be more,common than others.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

Wow that's a nice idea but how would otm make money on that they would not go for it unless they see a HUGE drop in plat buying players (they would see this through their profits) before anyone goes off I know people do leave but new plat players come in so otm will not be able to see the old players leaving they just see the profits (not bashing in anyway as capitalism makes the world go round)

Wow that's a nice idea but how would otm make money on that they would not go for it unless they see a HUGE drop in plat buying players (they would see this through their profits) before anyone goes off I know people do leave but new plat players come in so otm will not be able to see the old players leaving they just see the profits (not bashing in anyway as capitalism makes the world go round)

There could be a hatchery were to hatch a egg you could gain a token to hatch a pet (like pet tokens)
You would be able to gain a token via chests keeping otm happy with its profits and players happy with cool new content
Eggs could drop from every mob some with medium drop rate and some with low drop rate so reguar mobs are medium bosses are low and then there are event bosses whitch are lower. The lower the drop rate the higher the amount of tokens needed to hatch. Anyways that's my idea
Magister22-fire Mage
Go Gwyd!

+1 I just really hope that otm doesnt decide to put this at the top of the lix it needs to wait for later.
kingokkillers - 220 - Rogue

Get this guy on the developer team! This may be your jesus otm!
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Get this guy on the developer team! This may be your jesus otm!
Lol
Magister22-fire Mage
Go Gwyd!