Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: In defense of rolling

Clan Unit from arawn got 9 or 10 members, of course loot council will be the best loot system.
Not even that many. The few leaders seem to gear out their alts first before the few new members from what I have seen. That is greed to me.
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

Clan Unit from arawn got 9 or 10 members, of course loot council will be the best loot system.
Not even that many. The few leaders seem to gear out their alts first before the few new members from what I have seen. That is greed to me.
Clan flame war in 3...2..1... :lol:

I am on topic... Elementals from Belenus is using loot council for their distribution, I estimate like 50 mains actively raiding. It's very hard to monitor that large group and decide to who will get the drop.

I'm just stating where you are coming from how you can say that your clan can make it work in your clan, how hard can you monitor the activity of 10 people? And I'm talking about 10 mains actively raiding, tbh i can't see more than 10 mains( it was 5 only for a long time).
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

We use voting and taking attendance on Elementals of Belenus, so yes we do follow everything. For the sake of fairness, the one who tracks attendances is a clansman, only now he was promoted (he didnt do it to get promoted) by my idea, but he has done it for months as a clansman. Voting is done by guardians, gens and chiefs on all items that are asked by more than one / all godly items / edl and dl weapons. Idk if we have 50 active members, I dont think so, a lot of dual/tri loggers, Id give it 25 to 30 but only for Gele we have 40+ on.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

ppl on morr tellin me we eponians buy gear and dont work for it.. wonder who kills the bosses then.

plus apparently rolling is crap cuz no top clan. i thought so too once.
now id say it shows how egoistic some clans are to hoard gear back from people who want to have fun with it
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

ppl on morr tellin me we eponians buy gear and dont work for it.. wonder who kills the bosses then.
Buying it from the mordy & necro shops with blood, sweat, and plat :lol:
been thinking of that answer too, just the fact people consider epona as EASY server - the gear comes from boss kills not people
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q