Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: In defense of rolling

Oh and btw any proof of this pulling adds on mord? @goodies feel free to link your vid of us waiting for them to wipe (which they did ofc) and then us going in for the kill 100% grief free and prove this guy a liar yet again thx.. :lol:
I never said there was griefing at mord, I said one of your rogues pulls trolls to us at mord, yes that was vague I meant during camping, but it wasn't even in the same paragraph as the griefing point, the griefing was at Hrung a few days ago, by players that I haven't even mentioned.
Damn that's some fast back peddling lol slow it down u might get a speeding ticket :lol:
It wasn't back peddling it was me acknowledging that I could see why you would have thought that was what I meant, but anyway, back to main topic.
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

Back to topic...
Arawn have tried rolling for drops too, during aggy days, we tried cooperation too between the two huge clans uskoci and badabing, but that didn't end smoothly when uskoci won all drops from 2 consecutive kills. Drama and unrest started.
We tried loot council also in uskoci after that, but unlike elemental we didn't have attendance so the generals doesn't have any basis who will get the drop except to what they see or play with which didn't cover 24/7, so yea bias decisions can't be avoided.
And lastly dkp, tho it also got flaws and needs to tweak or make some changes based on situations, it is the longest running distribution system so far. And has been sustained to cater more than 100 main players so far.

So for me, rolling for drops is an excuse for lazy people to make a fair system, and let otm decide who will get the drop or letting rich people get what they want.

Free world like epona, multi clan, can still make a system for everybody that can be sustained, like UN is handling a large group of countries. It doesn't mean you will rely on one person to do all the work, but a cooperation of all clan leaders. But I guess you don't trust each other to make a fair system. So easy way out is rolling.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

My own experience with rolling has been that I always rolled very Low and never get drops with rolling. So I hate rolling. But rolling is the fairest system when u have two or more persons who are equally deserving of a drop and u can't decide who should get it. In this situation, we sometimes get them to roll and the lucky one will get the drop.

My own experience with rolling has been that I always rolled very Low and never get drops with rolling. So I hate rolling. But rolling is the fairest system when u have two or more persons who are equally deserving of a drop and u can't decide who should get it. In this situation, we sometimes get them to roll and the lucky one will get the drop.
Wait you guys still roll with your DKP system in place? I mean if it comes down to two people bidding for the same drop then won't just one out bid the other? I find it hard to believe two people would have the same exact amount of DKP and that would be the only scenario I could imagine rolling would take place with a DKP system.
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

Didn't Teaweasel and Drizzt quit because some Resurgence guy scammed a clan bank?

Could be just a rumour but if thats true i have less respect for Resurgence than my already limited respect :roll:

Teaweasel was a really cool guy
Not even close. What is also strange is that Teaweasel quit the game before you joined the forums. So how did you know him? :lol: do you just make this stuff up?

Sorry for going off-topic.
Gibble Warrior level 217
Resurgence
Taunt early, Taunt often.

Didn't Teaweasel and Drizzt quit because some Resurgence guy scammed a clan bank?

Could be just a rumour but if thats true i have less respect for Resurgence than my already limited respect :roll:

Teaweasel was a really cool guy
Not even close. What is also strange is that Teaweasel quit the game before you joined the forums. So how did you know him? :lol: do you just make this stuff up?

Sorry for going off-topic.
Clearly this is a post made without knowing about anything he has said and aimed at attacking resurgence. This post has nothing to do with the topic. Teaweasel quitted game even before resurgence was formed. Drizzt was inactive when uskoci merged with resurgence and when he came back, he was disapproving of the merger and was attacking res members in arena because he was upset. Back to topic and don't post untruth. Oh and the little respect I previously had for friddo is now all gone.