Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How does OTM decide what game changes are a priority

Here's my little 2 cents;

It was accidentally done and they decided to keep it. The entire thing makes absolutely no sense and 'weighing' up both sides as Muld said would completely tilt the scales into the 'get rid of this useless coding' instead OTM kept it?

And OTM's excuse being you can die whilst in dialog? How on earth would this impact the game in a worse way than waiting 5 mins for withering pox? I'm so confused
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Muldar makes a list then gives to the team, and they process to throw it into a well. Once 3 people protest and say they are gonna stop spending money and even quit they make poor ole Morgana down the well to fish it out. Then they decide they need to fix it...... Right after they change the look to stonevale, tavern, village, dock......... etc. 2 events later the bug is fixed. Everything is fine until 5 days later there is 7 new bugs or ideas that go thru the same process.

I hoped this helped you out :)
kingokkillers - 220 - Rogue

Muldar makes a list then gives to the team, and they process to throw it into a well. Once 3 people protest and say they are gonna stop spending money and even quit they make poor ole Morgana down the well to fish it out. Then they decide they need to fix it...... Right after they change the look to stonevale, tavern, village, dock......... etc. 2 events later the bug is fixed. Everything is fine until 5 days later there is 7 new bugs or ideas that go thru the same process.

I hoped this helped you out :)
Basically a endless circle of unhappiness
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

Here's my little 2 cents;

It was accidentally done and they decided to keep it. The entire thing makes absolutely no sense and 'weighing' up both sides as Muld said would completely tilt the scales into the 'get rid of this useless coding' instead OTM kept it?

And OTM's excuse being you can die whilst in dialog? How on earth would this impact the game in a worse way than waiting 5 mins for withering pox? I'm so confused
It was brought about by changes in the combat system.

The change is still under review and may be changed in future updates.
Dudes if you would just create patch notes and be honest about changes people wouldnt feel so bitter.

But it seems OTM like to secretly meet up at night like ninjas and exchange sealed ancient scrolls and some secret ninja throws it in the magic well mentioned before and only after update They also get to know The changes made.
We do: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=84203

Would be great to see every week (or 2 weeks) what OTM is working on. This way we would see what OTM is doing all day and not what will come "soon" which is in other words "never or in 5 years".

It doesnt need to be a 500 words paper, can be written in a few minutes. It also doesnt need to be too detailed, just enough so the players know OTM is actually doing something useful.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Would be great to see every week (or 2 weeks) what OTM is working on. This way we would see what OTM is doing all day and not what will come "soon" which is in other words "never or in 5 years".

It doesnt need to be a 500 words paper, can be written in a few minutes. It also doesnt need to be too detailed, just enough so the players know OTM is actually doing something useful.
Something like this? http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=72533
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide